Formula To Solve Number Series
Formulas For Number Series-
Definition & Number Series Formulas:
Number series is a sequence of numbers which is framed, using a particular system/rule, in which the numbers are not in a specific order. All we have to do is to find out the system/rule that a particular series is following and finding the number using that system/rule.
For example : 3, 0, 6, 0, 12, 0,24, 0, —
Here the correct answer is 48, and the system this series is following is that number 0 is followed by a number which twice of the number preceding zero.
Hence here 48 will be coming in the blank (24+24)5
Formulas For Number Series & Types of number series:-
Number series can be in a variety of forms, and anybody can create it, using a good system . there are five different types of number series that are mentioned below:
- Perfect square series:- Consists of a set of numbers that are perfect squares.
- Perfect cube series:- Consists of a sequential order of numbers that are perfect cubes of the given term
- Ration series:- This series might consist of a sequence of numbers, fractions or integers, wherein each term will be different from the other, with a set mathematical concept (/,*,-,+) or formula which would be applicable to calculate the missing number.
- Geometric series:- This series consists of numbers that are obtained by either (/, *, +, -) the previous number with a fixed common number, It is generally found either in an ascending or descending order.
- Mixed series:- Consists of a set of numbers whose calculation might require either one or more than one mathematical concept.