There were total 5 rounds till the final selection mail:
Round 1 – Objective Round
- Computer Science
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Logical Ability
- Verbal Ability
Total Question: 50
Total time: 50 mins
Round 2: Subjective round
- Coding (2 question in 40 mins)
Round 3 – Advanced Coding (2 question in 45 mins)
Round 4 – Technical Interview
Round 5 – Advanced Technical Interview
Round 1 (Online Assessment/ Objective Round) –
There were a total of 50 questions, again it was held on AMCAT’s platform. The questions were from CSE subjects, puzzles, reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and English.
Round 2 (Online Assessment/ Subjective Round) –
There were a total of 2 coding questions, it was held on AMCAT’s platform, and the time provided to solve these questions was 40 mins.
Round 3 (Online Assessment/ Advance Coding) –
There were a total of 2 coding questions, it was held on AMCAT’s platform, and the time provided to solve these questions was 45 mins. These coding questions were of higher difficulty and students solve these question their package gets upgraded from 6.41 LPA to 8.41 LPA based on interview.
Round 4 (Technical Interview on AMCAT Smartmeet) –
- There were 2 interviewer's for the students.
- I entered my panel and we all greeted each other, and I started with my basic introduction.
- I was asked lots of questions from OOPS, all the basics like Polymorphism, Inheritance, Abstraction and Encapsulation, and mainly DSA.
- Then they asked me two coding questions, very easy questions. First one was to print a pattern using a dowhile loop, and another was to print factorial of a number.
- Some pseudo codes were given where I needed to check the algorithm and see how and if the code would execute, and if not what error is it going to show.
- Then we had a little bit of discussion on the work during the pandemic and how the training is going to happen etc. and then they asked me to wait result declaration.
Next day I was called for the last round.
Round 4 (Advance Technical Interview on AMCAT Smartmeet) –
- In this interview also there were 2 senior management interviewer, one was for technical and one was for HR.
- There were very humble and polite, one of the best interviewers I had sat with.
- Then I was asked questions on data structures and algorithms and these questions were followed by their time complexities.
- I was asked questions on agile framework, software development life cycle, testing and integration since I already had internship experience in a product-based company.
- Then the HR interviewer asked a puzzle to test presence of mind, calculation and awareness.
- The technical interviewer later asked two questions, these were easy to medium level coding questions. One was to print all permutations of a given string, which required swapping and recursion (I used recursion but it could’ve been done in an iterative way also), another question was to print the duplicate characters in a string.
- He was really happy with my answers and I got the green signal from him.
I got my selection mail from 3 weeks of my final interview round. I am currently placed at the great package. I hope my interview helped you. Thank you.