PrepInsta does not give access to the person who is under the age of 18 or previously suspended from the Website to access the platform. On accepting the Terms or using the information from PrepInsta, a user represents the age of 18 and above. Moreover, the user warrants the right, authority and capacity to sign the agreement and to perceive all the Terms as a part of the agreement. In the case of violation of Terms, PrepInsta carries the right to permanently suspend that person from availing the information or using the Website.
This Website contains information about various examinations that are conducted by Companies/ independent parties/third parties in India. This information has been compiled from various sources, including primary research conducted by, or on behalf of PrepInsta as well as secondary or desk research. PrepInsta will in no event be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential or indirect damages arising out of the use of or inability to use and/or for any delay in the Service(s) provided by the Site.
You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights in the Website and the underlying technology belong to us or our licensors, and that you have no rights in, or to, the website other than the right to use it in accordance with the Terms.
Please note that the Online Classes videos are not downloadable. Sharing your access or trying to sell or distribute videos is a legally punishable offense. Earlier we caught some people doing this and they were punished legally and a huge penalty was imposed on them.
You agree to use PrepInsta.com at your own risk. The users of PrepInsta agree and understand that this Website displays advertisements and links provided by advertisers. PrepInsta neither owns nor operates/controls any information or Service(s) provided on such third party websites. Youfurther agree and understand that such links do not constitute an endorsement by PrepInsta of any such websites and are provided only for the convenience of the users. PrepInsta is not responsible for the content or links displayed on such sites.
This Website is created and controlled by PrepInsta, the registered office of which is situated in Meerut, India.In case any dispute arises, the laws of India shall prevail. Use of PrepInsta.com and all the Service(s) provided therein is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including, without limitation, this paragraph. You agree to indemnify and hold PrepInsta, its affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim, demand, or damage, including attorneys’ fees asserted by any third party due to or arising out of your use of or conduct on the Website.
If You are a User/Student in search of or participating in a Course and the following additional terms and conditions apply, and You represent, warrant and covenant that:
• Your age should be over 18.or, if not, You will only use our Products with the involvement, supervision, and approval or a parent or legal guardian. Student/People age of 18 may not register for an account or register or purchase Courses.
• You have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the pricing information before using the Site or registering for a Course
• User can not post any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, pornographic, false, misleading, infringing, defamatory or libelous content.
• You can not disclose any personal information to a Course Author,and others information.
• You can not take any personal information from any Course Author or other User.
All prices, products and offers by Our Website (PrepInsta) are subject to change without any notice. While We make sure to provide most accurate and uptodate information, in some cases one or more items on our web site may be priced incorrectly/Wrong. This might happen due to human errors, technical error or digital images, or a mismatch in pricing information received from our end user. PrepInsta reserves the right to change prices for all our products, offers or deals. These changes are done due to market conditions, course termination, providers, price changes, errors in advertisements and other mitigating circumstances. However the price paid at the time of purchase will be valid for the duration of the course.
The trademarks, service marks, and logos (the “Trademarks”) used and displayed on the Website, in the Products or in any Company Content are Our registered or unregistered Trademarks or of Our suppliers or third parties and are protected pursuant to India and foreign trademark laws. All rights are reserved and You may not alter or obscure the Trademarks, or link to them without Our prior approval.
PrepInsta does not provide any warranty of any kind, including, but not limited to any implied warranties of any kind w.r.t. the information displayed on this Website. Neither PrepInsta nor any of its information providers, licensers, employees or agents shall have any liability for any errors, malfunctions, defects, loss of data, resulting from the use or inability to use the Service(s) .The users of PrepInsta.com claim the entire responsibility for the selection and use of the Service(s) and in no event shall PrepInsta be liable for the same. PrepInsta undertakes utmost care to provide correct and up to date information, howeverPrepInsta does not provide any warranty w.r.t. the accuracy, completeness and
timely availability of the information provided on the Website and accepts no responsibility or liability for any error or omission in any information provided on the Website.PrepInsta does not claim to be comprehensive in its coverage of examinations (either competitive or otherwise in nature).
PrepInsta disclaims any warranties whether express or implied about the availability, suitability, reliability, timeliness, accuracy, comprehensiveness, quality, continuity, performance, fitness of products, Service(s) contained/displayed on this Website for any
purpose. All such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. PrepInsta hereby also disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to this service, software, products and services, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, title and non-infringement.
You(User) may terminate Your use of the Website or the Products at any time, either by ceasing to access them or by contacting us at contact www.Prepinsta.com. We have no obligation to retain any of Your Account If you closed the Account. Upon termination, You must cease all use of the Site, All Products and Content. Any accrued rights to payment and Sections 4, 5, 10‐15 and all representations and warranties shall survive termination.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can make a request and may get a full refund.*
- if any of our Course is bought under any offer or discount, the refund won’t be possible.
- If there is any partial cancellation of any Product, please contact our customer care.
- The refund and cancellation charges will be applicable 40% on the base fare. (Extra)
- For the Students requesting for a refund of online classes and providing a partial refund case, wherein they are not satisfied with one particular section then there will be only partial refund to the buyer.
- If you buy any Crash course from PrepInsta, you will not get a refund.
- For TCS CCQT iON Registration, no refund will be provided in any case after the payment.
- All the rights to provide complete refund are reserved by PrepInsta (Seller) and it would the Final decision by the Seller to provide the required refund.
- Note: You need to request for refund within 7 days of purchase of the module. Also, If you’ve been provided Discount of more than or equal to 50% then, in that case, No refund of any material/Online Classes will be provided.
- If any product is purchased within any of the sale like Diwali Sale, Holi Sale, Independence Day Sale, Rakshabandhan Day Sale, Christmas Day Sale, New year Sale, etc. then NO refund will be initiated for the same.
- Prime Mock and Crash Course products of any modules are Non-refundable. (No Refund policy)
*(Not Valid for Placement Cell)
You must not use thisWebsite in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with the Terms, or act fraudulently or maliciously, for example, by hacking into or inserting malicious code, including viruses, or harmful data, into the Service or any operating system. You must not use this Website in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users. You must not use this Website for commercial purposes.