APPLICABILITY AND THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICE(S)
THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which
we have grouped as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, and date of birth.
- Contact Data includes email addresses, telephone numbers and mailing address.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, unique Cookie ID, Device ID, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system/platform and other technology on the devices you use to access the Service(s).
- Profile Data includes your username, password, your interests, preferences, feedback, survey responses, marital status, sex and title.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use the Service(s).
We may collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data. Aggregated Data may be derived from your data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific feature of our Website/Service(s). However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions and membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). We also do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offenses.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. All information gathered on our Website/Service(s) is securely stored within our controlled database. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.