- Name - Arif
- College - Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering, Mysore
- Date of Interview - 7th December
- Branch - CS
As I have applied at Infosys through InfyTQ, I Had to take an online quiz consisting of MCQ on DBMS, Python(Data Structures using Python, Object-Oriented using Python ) and a section of Hands-On Coding(2 Questions). Candidates who cleared the examination with 65% or more were eligible for an on-spot interview. I have cleared it with 80%.
I joined the PrepInsta Telegram Group in October where I get all the important drive updates of all the company. From Prepinsta Telegram Group, I came to know about the Infytq exam on time. I got abundant time, resources, and tips to prepare for my Infytq exam.
Prepinsta Telegram Group 2020 - https://www.prepinsta.com/telegram
I give all my credit for this to PrepInsta because of them I was able to clear this round with a good percentage and I recommend you to study from this website and also their online class is very good, it will surely help you
Prepinsta Online Class ----- I bought Online Class from this page for my exam preparations.
I was notified by Infosys regarding the InfyTq Upgrade Test exam timing and other details before the exam through the mail.
The First round was a simple HackerRank Exam for 3 Hours and we were given 3 questions to solve.
There were 3 rounds in Hack With Infy Test:-
- Round 1 - Online Contest
- Round 2 - Online Contest (level hard than the first round)
- Round 3- Grand Finale a 24-hour hackathon at Infosys Campus
Round 1 Coding Test
Out of the three questions, the first one was easy, the last two were of moderate-high Difficulty.
You should have good knowledge of Backtracking and Dynamic Programming to solve them.
I remember some of the questions which were as follows: -
- There was a cricket team where every day a player goes missing. Identify the missing players given the shirt numbers of the players for k days.
- What Do you mean by Object-Relational DBMS?
- What is Database Schema?
- What is the difference between the foreign key and the reference key?
Round 2 Coding Test:
- There were also 3 questions in the second round.
- There were 2 roles based on the questions you have attempted.
- Role 1: System Engineer Specialist
- Role 2: Power Programmer Role
- Candidates who solved more than 2 Questions were eligible for the Power Programmer Role.
- I solved one and a half questions and later received a mail from Infosys that I was eligible for System Engineer Specialist Role Interview.
Round 3: 24 hours hackathon round
- I appeared in the final round. I went to give a 24 hrs hackathon at the venue decided by Infosys.
- The difficulty level of the paper was very high.
Luckily, I cleared the final round of Infosys Hack with Infy Drive and got a chance to appear for Infosys Interview.