I recently got placed in Capgemini, thanks to PrepInsta. This is my Capgemini Interview Experiene.
Capgemini visited our college for On Campus placement. Eligibility criteria for this drive included:-
- 60% in 10th, 12th and graduation.
- No existing backlogs.
- Regular full time students.
I fulfilled all the criteria so I was eligible for the recruitment drive. I asked my seniors about the preparation and Capgemini’s interview process, and they suggested me to study from PrepInsta.
The selection process of Capgemini had three rounds:
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical/HR Interview
Capgemini has been using CoCubes as a platform for conducting their written test. Thus, I studied from CoCubes Capgemini Previous year papers available on PrepInsta.
The pattern of the test was as follows:-
- The time limit to attend this section was 25 minutes and it had 16 number.
- This section included questions on Data Interpretation, speed and distance, algebra, equations, progression, profit and loss, ratio and percentage, averages, geometry, probability, etc.
- Logical Reasoning:
- The time limit to attend this section was 25 minutes, and it had 16 questions.
- This section included questions on topics like visual reasoning, blood relations, flowchart, statement and conclusion, etc.
- Pseudo Code:
- This section contained 20 questions on C,C++, OOPS concepts, Data Structures and Algorithms.
- The time limit for this section was 30 minutes.
- Essay Writing:
- It had only one question on current affairs.
- Time limit was of 10 minutes.
The sectional and overall cut-off for the Capgemini written test was 70 percentile, I cleared the cut-off and therefore was eligible for the subsequent rounds.
Capgemini Group Discussion Round
After the result of the Capgemini written test, the students who cleared the test successfully, qualified for the Group discussion round. In this round, the students were divided into groups and a topic was given to them.
The topics were related to the happenings around you. My group got the topic, “Is IT industry influencing our culture?”
In this round, the interviewer expected the students to give valid and relevant points, They checked for our confidence, impromptu knowledge and ability to convince.
We were also checked for our communication skills. Apparently, I was selected on the basis of my voice as mentioned by the recruiter.
Capgemini Personal Interview Round:-
This was the last round of Capgemini selection process. The interviewer asked me some technical questions on the project, I had done in my final year. He also asked me questions on the fundamental of C,C++,.net , Data Structure, computer networking, etc.
Some other questions involved,
SDLC or Software Development Life Cycle, is the process of designing, building, maintaining and testing a software product.
SDLC refers to the approach towards developing a software product, in a systematic way.
2.List the different storage class specifiers in C.
The storage class specifiers in C are:-
- Auto storage class specifier
- Static storage class specifier
- Extern Storage class specifier
- Register Storage Class Specifier
3.What are the advantages of OOPS?
- code re-usability
- data redundancy
- code maintenance
4.Write the programming code to swap two numbers without using the third variable.