PrepInsta IBM Preparation Dashboard
Are you looking to Prepare for IBM Placement Test? On our PrepInsta IBM Preparation Dashboard you will find everything that you need to know to prepare for IBM and will find all the practice questions and study materials required for the same.
IBM (International Business Machines Corporation) is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York, United States, with operations in over 170 countries.
IBM mainly focus on the following :-
- Developing business case and value tracking.
- Creating to-be initiative designs, organizational and IT enablers.
- Driving initiative roll-out, including training and with geo team, driving adoption
- Optimizing the application portfolio to support business priorities.
Note – If you have any question regarding the exam, comment at the end of the page we will answer within 10 mins.
IBM PREPARATION PAID MATERIAL LATEST 2018 (UPDATED with Latest Pattern)
- IBM Quantitative Aptitude Preparation Paid Papers
- IBM Logical Reasoning Preparation Paid Papers
- IBM Computer Programming Preparation Paid Papers
- IBM English Verbal Preparation Paid Papers
IBM Written test Preparation Pattern
Click here to visit IBM Quantitative Ability Paper Section
IBM Aptitude Preparation Course
- Total Questions : For,this section
- 18 Questions
- Maximum Time for each Question – 2 mins 15 second
- Difficulty Level : Moderate to High
- Focus Topics: Percentage, Permutation & Combination,Probability,Speed time and distance.
- Sectional Cut off – Yes
Make sure that you also like our Facebook page here we generally post the latest questions here.
Click here to visit IBM Logical Reasoning and Ability Paper Section
Click here to visit IBM English Verbal Ability Paper Section
Click here to visit IBM Workstyle Paper Section
IBM Work Style Personality Test Preparation Course
Number of Questions – 100
This is psychological ability test there are no right or wrong answers.
In the end with all questions you answer you to make sure that you possess some skills which you can find in our Work Style Personality Test Dashboard.
IBM Interview Experience Dashboard
IBM – Skills Expected from students
- Have good Programming Skills
- Have good analytical ability
- Have keen ability for Problem solving
- Have good Communication skills
- Be able to gain people’s confidence and put them at ease
- Be persuasive, persistent and patient
- Be able to cope with pressure under tough circumstances
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Be able to work to deadlines.
IBM Preparatation and Test Pattern
|IBM Preparation Topics||No of Questions Expected||Total Time alloted to Solve Questions|
|Quantitative Aptitude||18 Questions||38 mins|
|Business Communication Test||22 Questions||20 mins|
|Number Series||18 Questions||38 mins|
|Work Style Personality Test||100||20 mins|
Students can register themselves For IBM Placement using this link. Click here to register for IBM Referral Drive.
Students can register themselves For IBM Offcampus drives. Click here to register for IBM OffCampus Drive
Checkout the Latest Syllabus over here
Checkout the latest IBM Recruitment Process
IBM Placement Preparation Written Test Papers based FAQ's
Most frequent questions and answers
There was no negative marking but there was a restriction on time i.e., each question could be attempted in only 2.5 minutes hence it is necessary to manage time. It is not possible to go back to previous question once it is skipped / attempted.
1. Per placement Talk
2. Round 1: Online MCQ Test:
Section 1: 18 questions on ‘Series of numbers’.
Section 2: 18 questions on ‘Quantitative Aptitude’.
Section 3: 22 questions on ‘ English Communication’.
3. Round 2: Verification of Documents and Bio-metric. They verify your original documents and also take your fingerprint.
4. Round 3: Interview. Here they do not focus on technical ability. They mainly focus on communication, speaking power, smartness.
If you get good score then you have to study from our website PrepInsta. We have preparation study materials and online classes that will help the student knowledge.