The content provided on the website is developed to deliver helpful information for the well-qualified job seekers regarding placement and interviews of various companies.
IN NO EVENT WHATSOEVER DOES THE WEBSITE OR THE WEBSITE OWNER HAVE ANY ASSOCIATION OR COLLABORATION WITH SUCH COMPANIES. THE COMPANIES ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR SUITABILITY OF THE WEBSITE’S CONTENT.
The website content cannot be reformed or reshaped for the external user as is subjected to copyright issue. The information generated on the website is intended solely to increase the public access to education of various companies offering placements. Website content does not give any surety about placement, it only guides and offers the information about the vacancy in the well-known companies.
Additonal DISCLAIMER POLICY
The Website content offers educational information/Service(s) to the users of the Website/Service(s) who seek information regarding placement and interviews in various Companies. The Website content cannot be reformed or reshaped for any external user as it is subjected to copyright laws/rules/regulations/guidelines. The Website content does not give any surety about placement in any company; it only guides the users of this Website/Service(s) and provides them information regarding various companies.
Warranty or other assurance with respect to the operation, functionality or quality of the Website/Service(s) or its fitness for any particular purpose is not provided by PrepInsta Technologies Pvt Ltd. (“PrepInsta”). Furthermore, no warranty with respect to the content, accuracy, completeness, punctuality or fitness of the material appearing on the
Website is provided by PrepInsta. Access to the Website/Service(s) may be interrupted, restricted or delayed due to any reason. PrepInsta renounces all liability, to the full extent permissible at law, for any damages or losses or other consequential losses arising in contract, or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Website/Service(s) or any material appearing on the Website/Service(s), or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the Website/Service(s).
The information provided by the material present on this Website/Service(s) is general and is not intended to be advice on any particular matter. Before acting on the basis of any information contained on the Website/Service(s), the users of the Website/Service(s) should seek appropriate professional advice and guidance before acting on the basis of any information contained therein.
DISCLAIMER ON BANNER ADS
Advertisements in the form of banners of various companies are displayed on different pages of this Website. The management of these companies provide the content of their respective banners and the users of this Website are advised to verify the authenticity of the claims for themselves. The banners of any of the institutes or the products of other companies do not constitute endorsement by PrepInsta.
FAIR USE NOTICE & COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER
This Website contains copyrighted material which is being made available to advance understanding of Aptitude Tests in our students. The use of such material may not always be specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We believe that this constitutes a Fair Use of any such copyrighted material as provided under Section 52 of the Copyright Act. In accordance with the said provision, the material on this Website is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
For more information go to:
GENERAL COPYRIGHT STATEMENT
Most of the sourced material posted to this Website is posted according to the “fair use” doctrine of copyright law for education and discussion purposes only. We comply with all takedown requests if in violation of copyright law.
Please send takedown requests via our Contact Form.
We do not provide any assurance on the completeness, quality and accuracy of the material on the Website/Service(s) nor can we guarantee that it is up-to-date. However, every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the contents of this Website. We will not be liable for any consequences arising from the use of, or reliance on, the contents of this Website. The respective owners are exclusively liable for external websites. This
Website accepts no liability of the content of external links. This Website does not deliberately intend or attempt to offend or violate any copyright or intellectual property rights of any entity. Images which are available on the internet and believed to be in the public domain are used on this Website. In addition, to the best of this Website’s knowledge, all content, educational documents, photos, etc., being on this Website are within the ambit of Fair Use Doctrine (Copyright Act of 1976, 17 U.S.C. § 107.) The contents of the Website are provided for comment/ criticism/ educational purposes only.
If any content, document(s), photo(s), etc., posted here is in violation of copyright law, please contact us and we will gladly remove the offending content, document(s), photo(s) immediately upon receipt of valid proof of copyright infringement.
OFFICIAL DMCA COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT NOTIFICATION
Our Website follows the safe harbour provisions of 17 U.S.C. §512, otherwise known as Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
In order to file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will be required to send
a written communication that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of theowner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work allegedly infringed, or, if a single notification covers multiple copyrighted works, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material allegedly infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. The quickest way to locate content is by providing URL(s) in the body of an email.
- Information such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted should be provided to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party.
- A statement stating that the complaining party has a bona fide belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement stating that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (Note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages.
- Such written notice should be sent using our Contact Form in order to expedite our ability to process your request.
- Please note that the Online Classes videos are not downloadable. Sharing your access or trying to sell or distribute videos is a legally punishable offense. Earlier we caught some people doing this and they were punished legally and a huge penalty was imposed on them.