TCS English Syllabus 2020:-
The new pattern has now 10 questions of English and the time given is 10 mins. You can find the questions asked in TCS on our TCS English Dashboard.
TCS Verbal English Questions
TCS Email Writing Syllabus
Note, this section was asked earlier. There is no email writing test in TCS anymore. But, still, we have added information on this page.
TCS email Writing has no such Syllabus, basically, you have to write an email to a person with the help of given word hints, an example of such questions is given below
About 90% of your paper in TCS exam will be from our TCS Questions, given on our TCS Main Dashboard
For this you can visit our TCS email Writing Dashboard here.
TCS EMAIL WRITING FORMAT TIPS, TRICKS SHORTCUTS AND TCS EMAIL WRITING RULES
Number of Words
- Minimum – 50 Words
- Maximum – 100 Words
Considering the tcs email writing rules according to me an ideal email in TCS Placement Papers email Writing Section must be small and should not contain unnecessary information that should deviate from direct call to action for the email thus ideally you should write the email covering up most of the phrases that they will provide to you that is important and write and email in about 80 – 85 words in TCS email writing rules.
EMAIL WRITING IN TCS EXAMPLE
For example, they give you the following email with these phrases this was asked in TCS Placement Papers email Writing –
Write to the HR of “ABC Limited” for problems you are facing in doing an internship from there.
Internship from ABC Limited – project manager – unavailable – holiday leave 1 month – no industry exposures – mentor unavailable – access right – manufacturing area – not given – suggest solution HR.
EMAIL WRITING FOR TCS TOPICS TIPS
In email Writing for TCS, an 80-word email is enough. What they will award points or deduct points on are the following –
- Paragraphisation(Divide in 2 Para)
- Using heavy words that are considered to be proficient in English will not award extra points
- Thus it is advisable to write in normal English with good grammar and spelling and punctuation in TCS email Topics.
If you still need some idea go through this video below to understand more about business email writing for TCS EMAIL WRITING ONLINE TEST –
TCS EMAIL WRITING QUESTIONS WITH ANSWERS
Tips to crack the E-mail writing round
These will be really helpful for so go through these TCS Email Writing Tips –
- Usage of words
- Don’t make spelling mistakes. Be sure about the words you are using. Better avoid using words for which you do not know the meaning.
- Avoid typing errors.
- Use simple sentences rather than compound and complex sentences.
- Proper word order is very important to convey the intended meaning.
- Don’t skip any of the given words/phrases.
- Use formal salutations.
- Avoid use of “Dear” and if you are not clear about the gender of the name given avoid using title. You may use “Dear Sir/Ma’am”.
- Keep your E-mail crisp and to the point.
- Proper signing the E-mail is essential in TCS email Writing Questions with Answers