Prepinsta eLitmus Preparation Course
PrepInsta eLitmus Preparation course material help the student to crack the eLitmus exam. Prepinsta help the student how to clear the eLitmus exam and how to crack Elitmus test. We have all the information about latest eLitmus syllabus and other information also.
For Off Campus hiring updates whenever a company begins off Campus hiring follow the following pages:
How to Prepare for Elitmus pH test
elitmus preparation different types of paid study material available here , that will help the student to increase their knowledge and score good marks in the exam. We have both free and Paid materials available for you.
eLitmus pH test Practice Section (Free Materials)
Click here to visit eLitmus Quantitative Ability Paper Section
eLitmus Preparation Papers 2018 – Quants
- Total Number of Questions asked: 20 Questions.
- Total Time Allotted: 25 mins
- Cutoff Percentile : 5-8 Correct Questions
- Difficulty Level : Medium
Make sure that you also like our Facebook page here we generally post the latest questions here.
Click here to visit eLitmus English Verbal Ability Paper Section
eLitmus Questions and Answers – Verbal English
- No of Questions – 20 Ques
- Time – 25 Mins
- Cutoff Percentile : 11-15 Correct Questions
Click here to visit eLitmus Logical Reasoning and Ability Paper Section
eLitmus Written Test Preparation Papers for Online Test – Logical Reasoning
- Total Number of questions : 20 Ques
- Total Time Allotted : 25 Mins
- Difficulty Level: medium to high
- Cutoff Percentile : 5-7 Correct Questions
About the eLitmus Preparation and Exam
eLitmus Evaluation Private Limited is an Indian recruitment organization.Since it was launched in 2005 in India. eLitmus has been redefining how fresher and entry-level recruitment is done in India.
eLitmus conducts a test known as pH test at national level across India.
This test is very useful for the freshers candidate to get a job with good salary package through off campus.
eLitmus Exam schedule of upcoming tests is regularly published on www.prepinsta.com or www.elitmus.com
It conducts a test of duration – 2hours, which is further divided into three sections, which are –
- Verbal English
- Logical Reasoning
eLitmus Negative marking Rules
If total 24 Questions are answered then this rules should be follow:
- 5 wrong attempts out of 19 right attempts – no negative marking
- 6 wrong attempts out of 18 right attempts – no negative marking
- 7 wrong attempts out of 17 right attempts – negative marking only on 1 question
If student”s score more than 80+ in each topic then you have a good chance to get called by companies to get calls for interviews based on their pH score and the percentile secured by candidate in the exam.
eLitmus Minimum Eligibility Criteria
- All applicants who are in final year of B.E. / B.Tech Engineering Courses & Programs and who have completed the Engineering (B.E / B.Tech) qualify for the Exam.
- Candidates who are currently pursuing their MCA/M.E. / M.Tech Courses and who have completed the courses MCA/ME/M.Tech are eligible for eLitmus pH Test
Note: Candidate require to carry one original Government-issued ID (like Driving license, passport, Voter Id card etc) and eLitmus Admit Card with recent photo pasted.
eLitmus preparation study materials and updated syllabus
|Topics||Time||No Of Questions||Difficulty|
|eLitmus Verbal||25 Mins||20||Hard|
|eLitmus Quants||25 Mins||20||Medium|
|eLitmus Logical||25 Mins||20||Hard|
eLitmus Exam Score and Percentile
|Topics with Score and Percentile|