TCS iON CCQT Syllabus 2019
TCS iON CCQT (Common Corporate Qualifier Test) is an exam platform by brought by TCS iON to help the candidates get placed by making then eligible to apply for 130+ Companies just by giving one single CCQT test.
TCS iON CCQT Syllabus is explained in details in this page. We have the most accurate Syllabus for TCS iON CCQT 2019.
TCS iON CCQT Exam Syllabus for Stage 1 : Mandatory Section
Click button for Detailed TCS CCQT Syllabus – Quants
Syllabus for TCS iON CCQT 2019 – Quants
- Speed Time and Distance
- Permutation and Combination
- Boats and Streams
- Equations (Complex)
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Work
- Data Interpretation
- LCM and HCF
- Prime Products
Click here to Detailed syllabus of TCS iON CCQT – English Language
TCS iON CCQT Syllabus – English Language
- Fill in the Blanks (Grammar-)
- Prepositions and Conjunctions
- Sentence Completion
- Sentence Ordering
- Passage Ordering
- Sentence Arrangements (Meaningful Sentence)
- Reading Comprehension
- Error Identification
- Error Correction
- Best Expresses Synonyms
- Word Selection
Click here for TCS iON CCQT Detailed Syllabus – Reasoning Ability
Syllabus for TCS iON CCQT exam – Reasoning Ability
- Meaningful Word Creation
- Number Series
- Missing Number Single
- Missing Number Analogy
- Blood Relations
- Coding Decoding
- Data Sufficiency
- Rank Based Logic
- Seating Arrangement (Easy)
- Seating Arrangement (Complex)
- Odd Man Out
- Distance and Directions
- Statement and Conclusion
- Mathematical Operational Arrangement
- Symbols and Notations
Click here for TCS iON CCQT Detailed Syllabus – General Awareness
TCS iON CCQT Syllabus – General Awareness
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Government
- Indian States
- Indian Films
- Geography (India)
- Geography (Global)
- History of Indian Dynasty
- Agriculture and Production
- Human Body Science
- Plant Science
- Books and Novels
- Indian Classical Culture
- Indian Space Organisation
- Disease and Deficiency
- Basic Physics
- Basic Chemistry
Detailed Analysis on TCS iON CCQT Syllabus : Mandatory Section
|Stage 1 : Mandatory Section Topics||No. of Questions||Time (Total 90 Mins for all 4 sections)||TotalMarks|
|Quants||30||Approx. 25 – 30 Mins||30|
|English Language||30||Approx. 15 – 20 Mins||30|
|Reasoning Ability||30||Approx. 25 – 30 Mins||30|
|General Awareness||30||Approx. 10 – 15 Mins||30|
Syllabus for TCS iON CCQT Exam Stage 1 : Optional Section
This section is optional in TCS iON CCQT Test.
- Out of Coding and Programming Concepts the candidate can skip both or attempt both.
- The candidate can attempt BlockChain concepts or Skip it. It is totally his choice.
Click button for Detailed TCS iON CCQT Syllabus – Coding
Syllabus for TCS iON CCQT 2019 – Coding
Click here to Detailed syllabus of TCS iON CCQT – Programming Concepts
TCS iON CCQT Syllabus – Programming Concepts
- C Input-Output
- C++ Input-Output
- Objects and Classes
- Access Modifiers
- Virtual Functions
- Sorting Algorithms
- Searching Algorithms
- Stacks & Queues
- Link List
Click here for TCS iON CCQT Detailed Syllabus – Blockchain Concepts
TCS iON CCQT Syllabus – BlockChain
Detailed Syllabus Analysis on TCS iON CCQT : Optional Section
|Stage 1 : Optional Section Topics||No. of Questions||Time(TOTAL 90 MINS FOR ALL 3 SECTIONS)|
|Coding||1||Approx 30 Mins|
|Programming Concepts||15||Approx 30 Mins|
|Block Chain||30||Approx 30 Mins|
TCS iON CCQT Exam Stage 2 : Video Interview
This is a section for 15 mins where English Soft Skills are checked.
The system will ask basic question and you need to answer looking at the webcam.
Important Instructions for TCS iON CCQT – Syllabus
General Instructions :
- Total duration of examination is 90 minutes.
- The clock will be set at the server. The countdown timer in the top right corner of screen will display the remaining time available for you to complete the examination. When the timer reaches zero, the examination will end by itself. You will not be required to end or submit your examination.
The Question Palette displayed on the right side of screen will show the status of each question using one of the following symbols:
- You have not visited the question yet.
- You have not answered the question.
- You have answered the question.
- You have NOT answered the question, but have marked the question for review.
- The question(s) “Marked for Review” will be considered for evaluation.
- The question(s) “Marked for Review” will be not be considered for evaluation. Hence, no marks will be allocated for the same.
The Marked for Review status for a question simply indicates that you would like to look at that question again.
- You can click on the “>” arrow which appears to the left of question palette to collapse the question palette thereby maximising the question window. To view the question palette again, you can click on “<” which appears on the right side of question window.
- You can click on your “Profile” link on top right corner of your screen to change the language during the exam for entire question paper. On clicking of Profile link you will get a drop-down to change the question content to the desired language.
- You can click on GO DOWN to navigate to the bottom and GO UP to navigate to the top of the question area, without scrolling.
Navigating to a Question:
To answer a question, do the following:
- Click on the question number in the Question Palette at the right of your screen to go to that numbered question directly. Note that using this option does NOT save your answer to the current question.
- Click on Save & Next to save your answer for the current question and then go to the next question.
- Click on Mark for Review & Next to save your answer for the current question, mark it for review, and then go to the next question.
Answering a Question :
Procedure for answering a multiple choice type question:
- To select your answer, click on the button of one of the options
- To deselect your chosen answer, click on the button of the chosen option again or click on the Clear Response button
- To change your chosen answer, click on the button of another option
- To save your answer, you MUST click on the Save & Next button
- To mark the question for review, click on the Mark for Review & Next button.
- To change your answer to a question that has already been answered, first select that question for answering and then follow the procedure for answering that type of question.
Navigating through sections:
- Sections in this question paper are displayed on the top bar of the screen. Questions in a section can be viewed by clicking on the section name. The section you are currently viewing is highlighted.
- After clicking the Save & Next button on the last question for a section, you will automatically be taken to the first question of the next section.
- You can shuffle between sections and questions anytime during the examination as per your convenience only during the time stipulated.
- Candidate can view the corresponding section summary as part of the legend that appears in every section above the question palette.
Other Important Instructions
The instructions are not available in the chosen language.
Choose your default language : Please note all questions will appear in your default language. This language can be changed for a particular question later on.
Choose the most appropriate synonym for the underlined word.
Q.1 The committee condemned the suspended players.
Performance Categories – TCS iON CCQT Exam Syllabus
Based on the performance of the students, we have framed the following categories to place you in accordance with your performance
Performance Category Definitions
Excellent : Outstanding level of performance indicates that the candidate has done excellent work and mastered the concepts.
High : High level of performance indicates that the candidate has done above average work and mastered almost all the concepts.
Moderate : Acceptable level of performance indicates that the candidate has done average work and has mastered many of the concepts.
Low : Needs improvement in performance indicates that the candidate has done and mastered very few or none of the concepts.
|Excellent||91% to 100% of Max Marks|
|High||81% to 90% of Max Marks|
|Moderate||60% to 80% of Max Marks|
|Low||Below 60% of Max Marks|
|English Language||27.30 and above||24.30 to 27.00||18.30 to 24.00||Below 18.00|
|Reasoning Ability||27.30 and above||24.30 to 27.00||18.30 to 24.00||Below 18.00|
|Quantitative Aptitude||27.30 and above||24.30 to 27.00||18.30 to 24.00||Below 18.00|
|General Awareness||27.30 and above||24.30 to 27.00||18.30 to 24.00||Below 18.00|
|Overall Score||109.20 and above||97.20 to 108.00||73.20 to 96.00||Below and equal to 72.00|
|Section (group)||Score||Performance Category|
|English Language||8.00 / 30.00||L|
|Reasoning Ability||7.00 / 30.00||L|
|Quantitative Aptitude||8.00 / 30.00||L|
|General Awareness||11.00 / 30.00||L|
|Overall Score||34.00 / 120.00||L|
Recommendations and Suggestions
- Based on your overall scores:
- Your overall score falls in the L category. Please attain more knowledge and practice more number of questions.
- Based on your section-wise performance:
- You seem to be strong in ,Quantitative Aptitude. So it is suggested that you attempt ,Quantitative Aptitude section first
- Some general suggestions to optimize your score:
- The best performers plan and allocate equal time to each section.
TCS iON CCQT Syllabus Based FAQ’s
For Both Mandatory and Optional section its 90 Minutes each. But if you skip any segment in Optional Section , It will get reduced.
The detailed syllabus for CCQT Test is given above in this page.
Yes , you are eligible for 130+ companies if you apply for CCQT. More companies will be added to this in coming time.
The CutOff for TCS CCQT is explained on PrepInsta’s page.