TCS CodeVita Previous Year Questions and Answers
TCS CodeVita Previous Year Questions
TCS CodeVita Previous Year Questions and Answers are given here for practicing purpose of the participants. Every year before the starting of the competition, TCS CodeVita gives a set of sample questions for letting the students anticipate the difficult level and pattern and of the competition before exam. TCS TCS CodeVita Season 10 is conducted in three rounds.
- Round 1 -: Pre-Qualifier.
- Round 2 -: Qualifier
- Round 3 -: Grand Finale.
If you solve all 6 TCS Codevita Coding questions then, the winners of the competition get a recruitment offer from TCS and a whooping prize money of 20,000 US$, and many other benefits.
TCS CodeVita 2022 (Round 1 : Pre-Qualifier)
- This is the first round of the competition. In this round the participants have to solve 6 questions within a time-limit of 6 hours. The difficulty level of this round is lowest with comparison to other round of the competition.
- It is not compulsory for the participants to solve all the questions. There may be a case that you may proceed to the next round, even if you have solved half of the questions.
TCS CodeVita 2022 (Round 2 : Qualifier)
- This is the second round of the competition. In this round the participants have to solve 8 questions but the difficulty level of this round is pretty high than the previous one. If you clear this round, than you can surely get a job in TCS if you want so, and that too at a pretty good package.
TCS CodeVita 2022 (Round 3 : Grand Finale)
- This is the final round of the competition. And being so, it is the most difficult round too. The previous two rounds are online rounds, but this round takes place at a particular venue decided by TCS.
- In this round the participants have to solve 10 questions.
- Clearing this round will give you a pleasing cash price, and a delightful job offer in TCS.
- It is not that easy to reach upto this round. According to previous year stats, there were more than 200k participants, but only 25 reached up to this round.
- The finalists stand a chance to travel** to India for the Season 10 LIVE Grand Finale experience.
TCS CodeVita Season 10 Previous Year Practice Questions :-
List of questions asked in TCS CodeVita coding questions -
- Counting Rock Sample Problem
- Consecutive Sum Problem
- Bank Compare Problem
- kth largest factor of N Problem
- Collecting Candies Problem
- Staircase Problem
- Manoeuvring a cave Problem
- Houses Problem
- Coin Distribution Problem
- Philaland Coin Problem
- Divine Divisors Problem
- Exchange Digits Problem
TCS CodeVita Most Asked Questions
Can a student code in different problems in different languages?
Yes, TCS allows to code in 8 different languages. Different programming languages can be chosen to solve different problems. Even same problem can be solved in different programming languages, if required.
How does one form a team for TCS CodeVita Season 10?
In TCS Codevita Season 10, only individual participation is allowed. No teams can be formed.
If by mistake I closed my browser will the codes written be saved on the system?No, if you close your browser, you will lose your work. You should ensure that all submitted code is saved in your local file system as well.
What does the winners get ?
Since CodeVita is now global, they have come up with globally competitive prizes for the winners. Apart from the exciting prizes, winners will receive provisional internship offers and provisional offer letters from TCS.
Top 3 Coders to win total a prize money of USD 20,000/-