Read more Accenture Interview Experience on this page here
Accenture On Campus Placement Interview 2023
- Name – Siddhant Soni
- Status Selected – Selected
Round 1: In Accenture placement paper the Online aptitude test based on CoCubes Accenture question papers. This mainly consists of numerical ability, reasoning and English. You should prepare well for Cocubes. This is an average test which you can easily qualify if you have good basic concepts.
The main topics are Number system, time and work, profit and loss, percentage. There were also some easy questions based on a bar graph and pie charts in Accenture placement papers through Cocubes
Test is divided into 3 main section i.e Cognitive Assessment, Technical Assessment and Coding. If you will clear Cognitive and Technical then only you will be eligible for Coding Round. Cognitive and Technical are divided into further sections:
- Verbal Ability (17 questions, 50 mins)
- Critical Reasoning and Problem Solving (18 questions, 50 mins)
- Abstract Reasoning (15 questions, 50 mins)
- Common Application and MS Office (12 questions, 40 mins)
- Pseudo Code (18 questions, 40 mins)
- Network Security and Cloud (10 questions, 40 mins)
Once you clear the above test, you're eligible to give a coding test, which will have 2 questions and the time given will be 45 mins.
If you score more than 85%ile in each section then you through the next round, if in any section percentile is less than 80%ile then you will not get any call from them. With the help of PrepInsta questions, I was able to secure a good position in the next Round.
Round 2: Next round is Communication Assessment Test. Total question will be 50 question and approximate time is 30-45 mins.
Round 3: The technical round and HR round are combined. Five candidates are called together for the interview. The interview is mainly based on your communication skills. They very rarely ask about technical stuff. If it is asked, then only from the skills what you have mentioned in your resume.
Some questions asked to me are as follows:
- Introduce yourself.
- Tell me about your projects.
- Why you wanna join Accenture?
- Why should I hire you?
All these questions are most often asked in Accenture question papers. They may ask very basic technical questions in Interviews like whats difference between c and c++, oops concepts, explain abstraction with real-life example etc in Accenture placement papers 2023
Technical Questions asked
He asked me a preferred language I told I know all C, C++ and Java.
Note: Keep your answers short and precise as they take a group interview, so your answers should be short and to the point of satisfying the interviewer. Just prepare well by practicing these questions, be fluent in English and don’t panic at any cost.
Accenture Interview Experience
- Name: Krishna Nagarjun
- College: Meenakshi Sundararajan College of Technology
- Branch: Computer Science
- Type of interview: On-Campus Interview
This year Accenture came to our college for the recruitment drive. Our TPO (training and placement officer) provided us with the registration link so that we can register ourselves and get our admit cards.
Furthermore, he told all girls to lay great emphasis on this drive as Accenture hire more girls, and therefore, the chances of selection are higher among girls. The eligibility criteria for Accenture was 60% throughout the academic career and no current backlogs. So I immediately started preparing for the drive-through previous Accenture interview question on PrepInsta. I practised both solved and unsolved papers for the placement drive. There were two rounds in the interview, first, the Cocubes aptitude test and second, the HR round.
This paper had 4 sections: Verbal ability, Aptitude and Logical. We had to clear each section individually to clear the cut-off.
You can find the syllabus for this section in detail on this page here.
- The Verbal section had passages, reading comprehensions, and sentence correction, and synonyms and antonyms questions. There were in-total 20 questions in this section.
- The Logical section had 20 questions on coding-decoding, analytical reasoning, letter series, and seating arrangement. The time limit was 20 minutes.
- The Aptitude questions were slightly tricky. The questions were based on pattern matching, Probability, Speed time and Distance, Logarithms, and 4-5 other topics. There were 20 questions in this section. PrepInsta was a great help in practising such type of questions.
- Finally there are a section which had Computer fundamentals questions and Pseudo code questions topics included - Basics of C/C++/OOPS, Basics of Data Structures, Basics of Computer Architecture, Digital Logic, Networking Concepts, Common Applications such as MS Office and General Awareness about input/output devices and Pseudo Code.
- The overall test was for 90 mins.
I had cleared this test after which I was asked to attend a 45 mins coding test also which had 2 questions
The results were uploaded on the college website. Fortunately, I cleared the paper and was selected for the HR Interview round.
All the selected candidates were asked to report in the college auditorium sharp at 9:00 a.m. with the original and Xerox documents along.
The interview began at 10:00 A.M. I was very nervous before the interview. As I entered the hall, the HR was seated there. He asked me for my resume and started asking questions from it.
- What was your project about?
- What language did you use?
- What was your roll in it?
- What do you know about Accenture?
- What profile are you looking for in Accenture?
- Why should we hire you?
Some Technical Questions were also asked like
- Run time Polymorphism in C++
- Compile-time Polymorphism in C++
- Late binding in C++
- Early binding in C++
The interview went for 15-20 minutes. It was a great experience. The list of all the selected students was displayed on the college notice board.
Luckily, I got selected. After a week I received a congratulations mail from Accenture and was invited to join Accenture Bengaluru as Software Engineer Trainee.