Accenture Fundamentals of Networking Security and Cloud Questions 2021-2022
Fundamentals of Networking Security and Cloud Questions and Answers
Number of Questions
Adaptive/ Non- Adaptive
Syllabus for Networking Security and Cloud
Read more about Accenture Syllabus
Analytics below shows your performance in various Mocks on PrepInsta
Your analytics for this Subject
Accenture Mocks Completed
Accenture - Technical Assessment Mocks Completed
The test was 90 minutes long consisting of five sections, namely Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, and Verbal English, Computer Programming and Email writing.
Among all these 5 sections Computer programming was the toughest but thanks to prepinsta it helped me to understand computer programming.
- Quantitative Aptitude:- 25 Questions
- Logical Reasoning :- 25 Questions
- Verbal English:- 25 Questions
- Computer Programming :- 20 Questions
- Email Writing:- 1 Question
The Test went well and I scored well in CoCubes test. After 2 week I got a call from Accenture for Interview. I was very excited and nervous too.In Interview there were two Rounds Technical and HR.
There was a team of 3 members in the panel who took my technical and HR interview as well.
- Tell me something about yourself?
- Tell me about your Project.
- What is an Object?
- What is Conctructor?
- What is the purpose of default constructor?
- How many types of Database languages are?
- What is Primary Key?
- What is Normalization?
- What is 3NF, 4NF, BCNF?
- What is Operating system?
- What is the concept of Demang paging?
- Write a program of Fibonacci series?
After asking some technical questions they asked me some HR questions too.
- Tell me what is the difference between hard work and smart work?
- What makes you angry ?
- What has been your greatest failure?
My Interview went well. I got a mail after 1 week that I was selected. I was so happy.