Video courses for company/skill based Preparation
Purchase mock tests for company/skill building
Accenture Recruitment Process 2021
Accenture Recruitment Process 2021 For Freshers
Here below you will get detailed information about Accenture Recruitment Process. This year Accenture whole recruitment pattern has been changed. Accenture has also come up with the two exciting roles i.e ASE(Associate Software Engineer) and SE( Software Engineer). PrepInsta will provide you the updated new pattern of Accenture recruitment pattern for 2021 batches.
About Accenture Test
|Eligible Stream||BE/B.tech and MCA|
|Backlog||No active Backlog|
|Percentage Critera||65% or 6.5 cgpa in graduation|
|Job Profile||ASE and SE|
Accenture Recruitment Pattern for 2021 Batches
In Accenture Recruitment process, pre-presentation talk is the first one, In this, the HR of Accenture will talk about various things about the Company. They will explain everything about the company, salary, etc.Accenture conducts 3 assessment rounds in the Zonal Level Hiring Test.
The first assessment will be scheduled in the two stages i.e
- Coginitive Ability and Technical Round
- Coding Round
|Accenture Sections||Information||Questions and Time|
|Cognitive Ability||50 Ques in 50 mins|
|Technical Assessment||40 Ques in 40 mins|
|Coding Round||2 Ques in 45 mins|
- Communication Assessment
|Accenture Section||Time Limit||Difficulty|
After Completing the test candidates will receive a notification to select the time slot for participating in the interview.
When you confirmed the slot you will get a confimation of interview details via mail or sms. There will be two panelist who will be interviewing you.
Accenture Test Pattern
Cognitive Ability and Technical Assessment
This is the most important round in the Accenture test 2021.In this round most of the students will get eliminated and can’t reach to the next round i.e coding round.
- On the starting you will get the assessment link with your unique login credentials to login to the test.
- Cognitive Ability section includes:-
- English Ability
- Analytical Reasoning
- Numerical Ability
- Technical Assessment Section Includes:-
- Common Application and MS Office
- Pseudo Code
- Fundamentals of networking, Seurity and Cloud.
- You will get 90 minutes overall to complete this assessment
- You are required to meet the section and subection cutoff from each assessment ( Cognitive and technical) to be considered for further rounds.
- After 10 minutes of sumbiting the test you will get the results.
- Don’t close the browser until you are notifited of assessment closure.
Accenture Section Cutoff
Accenture Coding Round
After Clearing Cognitive and Technical Assessment you must have to participate in round 2 i.e coding round. This is Mandatory Coding Assessment. This is not an Elimination round.
- Score of the Coding round will be considered at the final round i.e Interview process.
- In this round there will be 2 coding questions that can solve in following languages as per your reference:-
- DOT NET
Accenture Communication Assessment Round
This is the third round of Accenture Recruitment Process. This is also not an elimination round.
- After completing coding round candidates have to give this communication assessment.
- Candidates will receive a seperate email with timelines and login details to particpate in this assessment.
- It is a verbal test that will assess you on the below parameters:-
- Sentence Mastery
- Time Limit- 20 Mins
Accenture Recruitment Process Additional Information.
|1.||There company has come up with the two roles i.e (SE and ASE)|
|2.||Package of Associate Software Engineer :- 4.5 LPA|
|3.||Package of Software Engineer :- 6.5 LPA|
|4.||Based on your overall performance students will be selected for ASE and SE role|
|4.||PAN Card is very important. All the student should have pan card at the time of registering for Accenture.|
|5||The accenture eligibility criteria is that you should have 65% or 6.5 cgpa in your graduation with no active backlogs.|
Accenture - About Company
Accenture plc is a multinational professional services company that provides services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. A Fortune Global 500 company, it has been incorporated in Dublin, Ireland, since 1 September 2009.
- Industry -Professional Services
- Current CEO- David P. Rowland (10 Jan 2019–)
Accenture Recruitment Process
Additional Information (FAQ's)
What is the most important round in Accenture Recruitment process?
The Cognitive Ability and technical Assessment is the most important round because it is an elimination round. So prepare well for this section.