Video courses for company/skill based Preparation
Purchase mock tests for company/skill building
Accenture Logical Reasoning Questions
Accenture Logical Reasoning Questions with Solutions
50 mins (shared)
Type of Test
Accenture logical reasoning questions analysis of test pattern
You can read the detailed pattern here on this page
Accenture Analytical Reasoning Questions and Answers
Analytics below shows your performance in various Mocks on PrepInsta
Your analytics for this Subject
Accenture Mocks Completed
Accenture - Logical Mocks Completed
Accenture Interview Experience
Accenture interview Questions and Answers
I was very excited when I came to know that Accenture is coming to our campus this year for the on-campus recruitment drive. Our TPO instructed us the steps to register for the interview and provided us the necessary information about the company and gave us the link to apply for the drive. We had to register on the link, and then after the registration, we will receive a new link which will take to the Communication Assessment. It was my first interview. Therefore I didn’t want to take any chance. I went to my seniors and asked them from where should I prepare, and they suggested PrepInsta’s Practice Sample papers for the Written Round. Later our professor told us about the eligibility criteria and interview process.
- Full-time degree in B.E, B.Tech, BBA, B.Sc., M.Tech, M.E, MBA
- 60% marks throughout the academic career
- No current backlogs
Round1: Communication Assessment Test
The communication assessment test basically tested the verbal listening, accent sharpness, sentences framing, vocabulary, and communication skills and was divided into 6 sections. Everyone got only 20-30 seconds to answer each question orally. The following were the related sections:
- Reading- There was a total of 8 sentences, and we needed to read the one they ask us to read. Like the audio will say read sentence 1 then after some seconds you’ll have to read that sentence, then sentence 2, 3...likewise.
- Repeating Sentences- So here you’ll hear audio and then you will just repeat it as it is. 20 to 25 sentences were given.
- Question Answer- In this section, you will be asked simple questions, and you will just answer them in one or two words. Example - you keep the books on the table or in the fridge? You will say - on the table. We were given 15 questions to answer one by one.
- Sentences building/jumbled sentences - Here, a sentence was given that was sliced into three parts, and the three parts were spoken in a jumbled way. I was required to listen to it and speak out the corrected form of the sentence. For example, Audio will say - on the table, books are, and you will repeat - books are on the table.
- Story Telling- A short story of around one minute was spoken in a stretch. I was asked to listen to the story, understand the gist, remember the characteristics, locations, happenings, and tell the summary of the story in around 30-40 seconds.
- Open Questions- It was like an HR round. HR question was asked, and one minute was given to answer those questions.
At the time of answering the questions, you can take these types of precautions:
- You will be given a link to test your system make sure you do that.
- Make sure you use the headphones which have a mike.
- When you will give the test sit in a quiet place you can find.
I successfully cleared the first round and was asked to wait till I receive a mail regarding the further round procedures.
Round2: Accenture Online Test
The round second was divided into two sections, Cognitive Test and Technical Test. 90 minutes were given to complete the two test, and there were overall 90 questions asked in these tests/
Cognitive Test - This round contains 3 sections. Each section consists of 20 questions, and the time given was 20 minutes. This round contains Quantitative aptitude, analytical reasoning, and written communication questions. The topics asked were:
|Test Sections||Topics||No. of Questions||Time|
|Quantitative Aptitude||LCM & HCF
Speed distance & time
Profit and Loss
|15 Questions||15 Minutes|
|Written Communication||Sentence Formation
|1 Question||25 Minutes|
|Analytical Reasoning||Directional sense
Directions & Distance
|15 Questions||15 minutes|
Technical Assessment – This round was consists of two sections: Fundamentals of Programming and Pseudocode. 20 questions were asked in Fundamental of Programming, and 10 questions were asked in the Pseudocode round. This section was a little difficult, but somehow, I managed to clear it.
I was successful in scoring good marks in this round and fortunately was selected for the interview round. We were told that after one day, the interview panel of the company would be coming to our campus for their technical interview and HR interview.
Round3: Technical Interview Round
This round was basically to check the logical think of the candidate and how much does the candidate know about the basic of his/her subject, any language, data structures, and algorithm. When I went inside the interview room, the interviewer first asked me about my final year project. Then he asked me a few technical questions. Some of them were:
- Difference between TCP and UDP?
- Difference between threat and vulnerability?
- Explain class and superclass.
- What do you know about default constructor?
- Explain different basic principles of OOPS.
- What do you mean by polymorphism?
I knew all the questions and answered all of them properly. The interview lasted for about 1 hour.