Formulas For Blood Relation
Blood Relation concept:-
Go through the entire page to know important rules and Formulas For Blood Relation problems.
Blood relation shows the different relations among the members of a family. Based on the information given, you are required to find the relation between particular members of the family.
In selection decision questions first we analyze and evaluate the information given to us and on the basis of our evaluation we make certain conclusions. In other words, it can also be explained as “It is a technique to reach to a certain conclusion according to the information given. The Selection Decision questions can be solved in two steps:
- In first step the analyzation of information is done.
- In second step conclusions are inferred from the information.
Types of questions on blood relation
- Based on Dialogue or conversation
- Based on puzzles
- Keep in mind that from a person’s name, we cannot judge the gender of that person. The name doesn’t always show the gender beyond a reasonable doubt.
Blood Relation Important rules
Note – This method is copyright of PrepInsta, you will only find it on PrepInsta, using this method to solve will lead to copyright issue.
- Use + or Male and (-) for female
- Imagine your family in the situation if you get stuck
- Keep same generations at same level
- Circles mean they are couple, i.e. husband and wife.
- Array means you’re going down to next generation. i.e. A -> B means a is father or mother of B.
- (+)A-> B means a is father of B.
- (-)A-> B means a is mother of B.
- If you miss a generation due to no information provided then name them ? for time being
- A is grandfather of C, will be (+)A -> ? -> C
- You also make circles and two ? if you think that later on couple relationship may be established
- A is grandfather of C, will be (+)A -> (**inside Circle?/?inside Circle**) -> C (see example 1 for demo)
- Always give Initials for names i.e. R for Raman, Aj for Ajay and Ak for Akash.
- If there is no tight relationship(Mostly in case of in Law type questions which are complicated) use dotted arrays and to multiple relationships possible.
Get over 200+ course One Subscription
Courses like AI/ML, Cloud Computing, Ethical Hacking, C, C++, Java, Python, DSA (All Languages), Competitive Coding (All Languages), TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Amazon, DBMS, SQL and others