Directional Senses Questions and Answers
Questions of Directional senses
Verbal reasoning section covers a very basic yet important topic that is directions. Directions are one of the easiest sections to score included in a number of competitive examination.
The concept here is to identify the direction of any random object given in the questions tangled in the form of a situation. It is the same things we use in our day to day life. The direction test can be explained as nothing but a sense of identifying directions precisely by imagining and the object and logically placing them as they are real.
In order to solve the direction test, you are initially required to make a sketch of the given data or situation in your mind. Placing the objects in your imagination in the right direction will help you get the right answer.
Let us check out some rules to solve these questions:
- It is important to keep in mind the actual position of the object before the question directs you to change its position; it will help to keep track of the older position and avoid confusion.
- Create a diagram for the given direction to bring your imagination to the real world.
- The direction test comes with two main factors, involving distance and directions. The distance here plays a key role in confusing the students. Try to avoid that by creating roadmap. However, do not put much efforts into making diagrams as the questions here are not so complicated and would not require much efforts.
- If there is more than one person involved in the questions, then name them alphabetically on the roadmap for easier understanding.
- Assumption of every direction must be proper as if you fail to locate the object in the wrong direction, then the result will eventually be wrong. This type of confusion about left and right or up and down often happens at the time of reflection or shadow based questions.