Visual Reasoning Questions and Answers
Visual Reasoning Questions
Definition of Visual Reasoning
Visual reasoning includes the abilities and skills to identify and evaluate the visual data in a sensible and logical manner and answer questions with the help of visual reasoning. These questions comprise identifying relationships, connections, and differences among various shapes and designs, through deliberating visual arrangements and associations between the objects. Such questions include abstract reasoning, analogy type, figure embedding, and paper folding questions.
- To answer the visual reasoning questions it is not essential and required any language or written solutions. The answer can be developed by analyzing the visual image or explicit patterns.
- For abstract visual reasoning questions according to the 4-5 figures provided in the question, you need to identify the next figure, out of the options provided to you.
- In the analogy type questions, 3 figures will be provided to you, and you are required to find the fourth figure that has a similar relationship with the third figure. The relation should be similar to the second figure has with the first figure.
- In paper folded questions, you have to find how the paper will look after a certain fold.
- For figure embedded questions, you need to find the option in which the question figure is completely embedded or inserted with the help of some other figures or lines.