- Name: Raj Akshay
- College: MVGR College of Engineering
- Course: B.Tech
- Branch: CSE
My name is Akshay, and I'm excited to tell you about my HCL interview experience. I hope this interview experience will be beneficial to you. There are 3 rounds in total. The rounds are:
- Aptitude Round
- Technical Round
- HR Round
For each round, you will be aware of my experience. It is an On-campus drive. I opted to take the Prime course as part of my preparation since I wanted to get the job. Believe me when I say that the course is sufficient to get the job. It contains everything. The training provides you with the Most Asked Technical and HR Questions, making the interview process much easier.
Round - 1: Aptitude Round
The first round is aptitude and contains four sections. The sections for the first round are:
- English Ability - 15 questions - 15 min
- Reasoning Ability - 15 questions - 15 min
- Quantitative Ability - 15 questions - 15 min
- Computer Fundamentals - 30 questions - 30 min
The questions were neither simple nor complex. If you have enough practice, you can answer quickly. Your calculations should be fast enough to save time. I gave my best in the exam and received an email that I had been chosen for the second round through email (i.e, technical round)
Round - 2: Technical Interview
This was more of a resume round, where I was asked all of the technical questions about the prior projects I had worked on during my final term internship and the ones listed on my resume. Mention the skills in which you are confident. The following questions were posed by the interviewer:
- Tell me about yourself.
- Explain the Oops concept.
- What is the difference between package and interface?
- Which programming language are you comfortable with? ( I answered Python)
- Write the factorial program.
- What is the RR scheduling algorithm?
- What is meant by thrashing?
- What are triggers?
- Some questions about my project.
He was primarily examining the information on my resume. I accurately answered all of the questions and, thankfully, passed this round as well.
Round - 3: HR Round
It was the most relaxing and comfortable round of any of them. For me, it was a piece of cake. The interviewer asked me several personal questions here, such as
- What are your future plans?
- Tell me about your family background.
- Can you work night shifts?
After a week, I received my letter of intent. I hope this helps.