Capgemini Syllabus 2018
Capgemini has changed its Syllabus in March 2018. They are now using Cocubes as their first round Written test paper for both on Campus and Off Campus placements. Most of the website’s have the old paper pattern. Only PrepInsta updates the syllabus within a day as soon as there is any change on Capgemini Online Test Pattern.
All the Questions for Capgemini are available on our website’s Capgemini Preparation Dashboard.
Also make sure that you like our facebook page here. We generally post the latest syllabus change and latest questions first here on our Facebook page.
Table of Contents
Capgemini Online Test Pattern 2018
There are the following rounds conducted in the test with latest Exam Pattern –
|Capgemini Online Test Syllabus||No of Questions||Time (mins)||Difficulty||Negative Marking|
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning
- Essay Writing( WET)
- Pseudo Code Test
Whole process looks like this –
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion (Only in Off Campus Drive)
- Technical/HR Interview
Quantitative Aptitude and Logical Reasoning have a combined time of 50 mins to solve both sections.
Capgemini Aptitude Test Syllabus 2018 and Eligibility
|Capgemini Syllabus Facts 2018||Cut off||No. of Questions of Cut off||90th Percentile (Questions)|
|Essay Writing||75%ile||7 marks on 10||10|
- BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech from branches of (CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, Civil etc.)
- M.Sc with Computer Sciences and Information Technology Background.
- BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math / Statistics Background) in MCA.
- Not more than 2 years of Academic Gap.
The final aggregate of your BE/B.Tech should be atleast 60%. Individual semester marks/percentage/CGPA is not taken into account while recruitment process.
If your university follows CGPA system then you should have atleast 6.32 CGPA aggregate in your BE/B.Tech because the conversion factor used by capgemini is 9.5 for all CGPA to percentage calculations.
No, in each semester you don’t need to score 60%. Company asks for minimum 60% in Engineering. That means overall/aggregate 60%.
Capgemini Syllabus for Quants Section
- Data Interpretation
- Speed & Distance
- Profit & Loss
Capgemini Syllabus for Logical Reasoning Section
- Attention to Details
- Visual Reasoning
- Relationship(Blood Relations)
- Logical Reasoning
- Statement &Conclusions
Capgemini Syllabus for Pseudo Code Section
- OOPS Concepts
- Data Structures & Algorithm
Most C and C++ questions will be based on –
- Output prediction
- Error Identification
- Code Correction
Capgemini Syllabus for Essay Writing Section(WET Test)
There is no such Syllabus but most of the topics are on Current affairs in Geo Politics like demonetization and elections black money etc.
Capgemini Written Test Syllabus 2018 and Pattern
Correct Questions and percentile chart for CapGemini Written Test Syllabus 2018 and Capgemini Written Test Pattern 2018 –
|Capgemini Written Test Syllabus||<50||<60||<70||<80||<90||95|
|Essay Writing||4 marks||5 marks||6 marks||7 marks||8 marks||9 marks|
Capgemini Online Test based Student Experience
- Name: Rohit Krishnan Iyer
- Branch: CSE
- College: Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University), Vellore
- Type of Interview: On-Campus
Capgemini India visited our campus for the on-campus recruitment drive. The eligibility criteria for this drive was minimum 60% in 10th, 12th, and graduation and no existing backlogs. Student appearing for the final semester can also apply. I am a final year student and was fulfilling the criteria. Therefore, was eligible to participate in the drive. The selection process had three rounds:
- Written Test
- Group discussion
- Personal Interview
Round 1- Written Test
The pattern of the test is as follows:
- Quants: This section contained some basic mathematical questions which I studied up to class 10th.
- Logical reasoning: This section analysed the logical and critical thinking power. I scored well in this section when compared to all the other sections.
- Pseudo Code: This section checked the fundamental knowledge about programming languages mainly from C, C++, OOPS concepts, Data Structures & Algorithm.
- Essay writing: This section checked the English competency. The topics given for this round were usually technology related or based on general topics.
There were total 53 questions and the time limit was 110 minutes. Overall, the level of the exam was easy for me as I had prepped using PrepInsta. They provide the best placement study material as far as I know. Capgemini conducted its online written test through Cocubes.
The sectional and overall cut-off for the written test was 70 percentile. Luckily, I cleared the cut-off and was eligible for the next round.
Round 2-Group Discussion
This round is conducted to analyze the student’s interpersonal skills. Our topic was “Impact of Social media on students.” They gave us ten minutes to discuss the topic. The interviewer was looking for the candidates who spoke more relevant points with confidence. At last, he gave us five minutes to conclude. Finally, total six students got selected for the next round, and I was one of the lucky six.
Round 3- Personal Interview
When I entered the room, I was little nervous but the interviewer made me comfortable by offering a glass of water. My personal interview round lasted for about 40 minutes. This was the last round of the selection process. The first question that interviewer asked me was “ which is your favorite subject.” Then, he continued with some basic questions and then led to some technical questions related to C, C++, .net, Data Structure, JAVA, DBMS, etc. Some of the questions were:
- Who invented C programming?
- What do you understand by Data Redundancy?
- What is an entity?
- What does your father do?
- What are your future plans?
- Do you want to pursue higher education?
- Can you work under pressure?
- What is your goal in life?
- What are your 5 year plans?
- Do you have any other offer letter currently?
Note – Some websites say that they have only HR round, it is incorrect, Technical interview is also there.
After answering all his questions, he asked, me to wait outside. At the end of the day, the results were announced, and I was selected. The only emotion I was going through at that time was of relief. All I wanted to do was to inform my parents.