MindTree Written Test Preparation Course FAQ's
Most frequent questions and answers
MindTree Conducts written test selection process every year for new batch of students. This is a total of 4 step process which are:
- Written Test – AMCAT
- Coding Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
To Apply for MindTree,the student should have the following Criteria:
- Student must be a B.Tech, BCA, MCA, BE Graduate.
- Student should NOT have more than 1 year of academic gap.
The difficulty level of the overall exam is moderate to difficult level. To go to the next round, the student needs to clear the Written Test conducted by AMCAT with good percentile. hall.
Total Duration of the written Test is 2 hrs. But most of the students do not manage their time. If you study from PrepInsta then we will teach you how to utilize time in the Exam
The following Questions Are are given below:-
- How would you print the first row of a table in dbms without using Select statement?
- What is cardinality?
- What is subnetting
- What is deadlock? Mention any algorithm to prevent it
- What is inheritance ? Does java support multiple inheritance? why and why not?
- What is outer join? Real time example, venn diagram?
- What do you mean by scope of a variable?