How to Prepare for TCS Written Test
PrepInsta TCS Preparation Course
Prepare for TCS Campus Recruitment Test from our PrepInsta TCS Preparation Dashboard. Here you can find everything that you need to know on how to prepare for TCS Placements for both on campus and off campus drives. In the section below, all the practise questions and study materials required for clearing the TCS Recruitment Test are available.
How to Prepare for TCS Online TEST
STRUCTURE OF THE TEST
TCS has changed its pattern and even questions bank in 2017 October, . We have the latest practice questions and the latest pattern updated in May.
Note – If you have any question regarding the exam, comment at the end of the page we will answer within 10 mins.
TCS consists of the following Sections according to the latest pattern changed this year –
The test has the following sections –
- Quantitative Aptitude Section
- Programming MCQ section
- Verbal Ability Section
- Coding Section
There are three ways you can prepare –
- Free materials – About 500 Questions (will keep you busy for 4 days)
- Paid materials – About 2000 more questions
- Paid Online Live Classes
TCS Preparation Course Free Material –
Here you can find all the TCS practice questions available for free also these questions are based on similar pattern as the latest exam and will help you in 100% success.
TCS Preparation Sample Test Papers and Answers
TCS TEST Practice PAPERS – Aptitude
- Clocks and Calendar
- Permutations and Combinations
- Number System and HCF & LCM
- Allegations and Mixtures
- Ratios, Proportion and Averages
- Work and Time
- Series and Progressions
- Time, speed, distance
- Arrangements and Series
- Profit & Loss
- Problem on Ages
- Area, Shapes & Perimeter
- Numbers & Decimal Fractions
- Total Number of Questions asked: 20 (18 + 2 Star Marked) TCS Questions
- Total Time Allotted : 40 mins
- Difficulty Level : Moderate to High for start marked Questions
- Focus Topics : Probability, Numbers and Decimal Fractions & Work and Time
- Star Marked Questions are of 2x Marks and Yes Negative Marking is there for online test.
Click here to visit TCS Aptitude Preparation Dashboard
- Total Number of Questions asked: 10 ( 7 + 3 Star Marked) TCS Questions.
- Total Time Allotted: 20 mins
- Difficulty Level : Moderate to High
Click here to visit TCS Technical MCQ Preparation Paper Section
- Total Number of questions : 10 Ques
- Total Time Allotted : 10 Mins
- Difficulty Level: Easy to Moderate
- This is the new Sections that has been included in TCS this year from 2018
Click here to visit Infosys English Verbal Ability Paper Section
- Total Number of Questions: 1 Que
- Total Time Allotted: 20 min
Click here to visit TCS Coding Preparation Paper Section
Time – 10 Mins
This section is there in TCS Previous Year Question Papers with Solutions PDF.
How To Crack TCS Interview 2018-19
Find out all the steps to crack TCS interview here on the TCS interview Experience Dashboard. From here you can know about the latest pattern of Technical and HR round TCS Interview Questions.
Click Here to Crack TCS Interview Round
Prepare for TCS Placement with Latest Syllabus and Paper Pattern
Negative Marking Scheme in TCS Placement Exam
- If check the incorrect option then there is 0.33 negative marks for Multiple Choice questions.
- No Negative Marking for Coding Round.
|Sections||Number of questions||Total Star Questions||Negative Marking||Difficulty Level||Time Allotted|
|Aptitude||20 Que||5||YES||Moderate||40 Min|
|C MCQ Technical||10 Que||3||YES||Moderate to High||20 Min|
|Verbal English||10 Que||0||YES||Easy||10 Min|
|Coding||1 Que||0||NO||Moderate||20 Min|