TCS Technical Questions Computer Science
TCS Technical Sections Questions with Solutions
TCS C MCQ Syllabus Detailed
Analytics below shows your performance in various Mocks on PrepInsta
Your analytics for this Subject
TCS Mocks Completed
TCS - Programming Logic Mocks Completed
TCS C-MCQ Section details
- Full-time graduate from B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech./M.Sc./MCA
- Eligible Stream: All engineering field
- 60% marks throughout academics
- 1 active backlog is acceptable
- Overall academic gap does not exceed 2 years
Our professor informed us that we have to complete three rounds to crack the interview. The rounds were:
- Online Written Test
- Technical Interview Round
- HR Interview Round
Online Written Test
The first round of TCS was made up of four sections. The first one among them was English, the second was quantitative aptitude and Logical Reasoning, third was a programming concept, and the fourth one was coding. This round was significantly easy for me, and about 70% of the questions were of similar pattern from PrepInsta’s study material .
|Section||No. of Questions||Duration||Question Types|
|English||24||30 minutes||Questions based on Sentence Completion|
|Quantitative Aptitude and Logical Reasoning
||26 and 30
||40 and 50minutes||
|Programming Concept||10||15 minutes||
Technical Interview Round
After the written test, I was selected for the face-to-face technical round. The interviewer who took my interview was the Senior Software Engineer of the company. The technical round included two interviews. The first was TCS Ninja and second, was TCS digital. The TCS Ninja interview lasted for 25 minutes, and questions asked to me were:
- A brief interview about my last semester project and my role in it.
- What is core C and C++?
- What is polymorphism and explain Oops concept?
- Where do I see myself in the next 3 years?
- What are my strengths and weakness?
- The second interview was with TCS Digital. It was the toughest and trickiest part of the selection process. A lady interviewed me and asked the same question about my last semester project. As soon as I mentioned “NoSQL” she asked me:
- What is NoSQL?
- Difference between NoSQL and RDBMS?
- Write code for max sum subarray?
- Then he asked me to solve ant and triangle puzzle problem.
After the 2 interviews round the last was the HR interview. The final interview was taken by the HR of the company. She asked me what I know about the company and why I want to join it. She later asked for my resume and asked me to introduce myself. Then she asked me about my salary expectations and future plans. The interview went well, and I cleared my first interview with TCS.