Capgemini Recruitment Process for Freshers 2021
Capgemini Recruitment Process for Freshers
Capgemini Recruitment Process for Freshers 2021 hiring have changed from previous year recruitment process. They have removed aptitude, logical and essay writing rounds and have introduces 3 new rounds. In this page we have explained all the details related to Capgemini Recruitment Process for Freshers, make sure you go through it.
|Number of Rounds||4|
|Platform of Exam||CoCubes|
|Class 10th marks||Minimum 60%|
|Class 12th marks||Minimum 60%|
|Backlogs||No active backlogs|
Latest Pattern for the Capgemini Recruitment Process for Freshers 2021 is given below-
Capgemini Recruitment Process 2021 has 4 Rounds of Selection Process:
- Pseudo Code Round
- English Communication Test
- Game Based Aptitude Test
- Behavioural Competency Test
Round 1 - Online Test of Capgemini Recruitment Process
- Pseudo Code – : In this round there will be 30 code snippets to find the output within a given time limit of 30 minutes.
- Ignore the syntax error, like missing semi-colon or bracket, and work on the logic.
- As this is an elimination round, so you will proceed only if you clear this round.
- English Communication Test -: This will be a MCQ section with four options for every question.
- Tests your grammatical and vocabulary skills.
- Important topics in this section are –
- Sentence Correction
- Reading Comprehension
- Synonyms & Antonym
- Speech and Tenses
- Sentence Selection
- Spotting Error
- Sentence Arrangement
- This round is also an elimination round
- Game based Aptitude Test-: In this section there will be games and you have to pass them.
- There are a total of 24 games, out of which the system will select 4 games for you.
- You have to try to reach the highest level you could, withing the given time.
- There will be a time limit of 20-24 mins per game.
- You have pass them quickly and with accuracy.
- Behaviorial Competency Test -: This is just an another name for Psychometric Test, in which there will be different situation based questions , and you have to answer that whether you agree or disagree with that situation.
- You need to be smart while answering, because they ask same question, in a twisted way, and if your answers mis-match, you looses your score.
- Make sure you prepare well for this round, and practice as much questions as you can
Round 2 - Technical Interview Capgemini Recruitment Pattern
After successfully clearing the Round- 1 of Capgemini Hiring Process, the selected students are called up for the Technical Interview Round of Capgemini Recruitment Process which is the Round – 2. In this round the students can expect the questions like these:
- Explain about the Final Year Project – This is where the student must discuss about the in-depth work they did in their final year project. Student should also explain about the latest technologies and tools they used on their projects. This is a very important part of Capgemini Hiring Process for freshers 2021.
- Basic Coding Questions- Knowledge of Coding on C Programming & DSA is must for the CS/IT students for clearing the Capgemini Selection Process.
- Knowledge of Company Based Latest Technologies – The Knowledge of the latest Tools and Innovations help boost your chances of successfully clearing Capgemini Hiring Process.
Round 3 - HR Interview Capgemini Recruitment Pattern
After successfully clearing the Round- 2 of Capgemini Recruitment Process, the selected students are called up for the HR Interview Round of Capgeminig Hiring Process which is the Round – 2. In this round the students can expect the questions like these:
- Q1- Tell me something about yourself ?
- Q2- What are your strengths and weakness ?
- Q3- Why Capgemini ?
- Q4- Who is the CEO of Capgemini ?
- Q5- What do you know about Capgemini ?
- Q6- Why do you want to join Capgemini ?
- Q7- Are you comfortable with night shifts ?
- Q8- What are your favorable areas to work in ?
- Q9- Tell me something about yourself, which you haven’t mentioned in your resume
Student Experieence for Capgemini Freshers Recruitment Process
- Name: Rohit Krishnan Iyer
- Branch: CSE
- College: Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University), Vellore
- Type of Interview: On-Campus
Capgemini India visited our campus for the on-campus recruitment drive. The process had three rounds:
- Written Test
- Group discussion
- Personal Interview
Round 1- Written Test
The Process of the test is as follows:
- Quants: This section contained some basic mathematical questions which I studied.
- Logical reasoning: This section analysed the logical and critical thinking power. I scored well in this section when compared to all the other sections.
- Pseudo Code: This section checked the fundamental knowledge about programming languages mainly from C, C++, OOPS concepts, Data Structures & Algorithm.
- Essay writing: This section checked the English competency. The topics given for this round were usually technology related or based on general topics.
There were total 53 questions and the time limit was 90 minutes. Overall, the level of the exam was easy for me as I had prepped using PrepInsta. They provide the best study material as far as I know. Capgemini conducted its online written test through Cocubes.
The sectional and overall cut-off for the written test was 70 percentile. Luckily, I cleared the cut-off and was eligible for the next round.
Round 2-Group Discussion
This round is conducted to analyze the student’s interpersonal skills. Our topic was “Impact of Social media on students.” They gave us ten minutes to discuss the topic. The interviewer was looking for the candidates who spoke more relevant points with confidence. At last, he gave us five minutes to conclude. Finally, total six students got selected for the next round, and I was one of the lucky six.
Round 3- Personal Interview
When I entered the room, I was little nervous but the interviewer made me comfortable by offering a glass of water. My personal interview round lasted for about 40 minutes. This was the last round of the process. The first question that interviewer asked me was “ which is your favorite subject.” Then, he continued with some basic questions and then led to some technical questions related to C, C++, .net, Data Structure, JAVA, DBMS, etc. Some of the questions were:
- Who invented C programming?
- What do you understand by Data Redundancy?
- What is an entity?
- What does your father do?
- What are your future plans?
- Do you want to pursue higher education?
- Can you work under pressure?
- What is your goal in life?
After answering all his questions, he asked, me to wait outside. At the end of the day, the results were announced, and I got job. The only emotion I was going through at that time was of relief. All I wanted to do was to inform my parents.