Video courses for company/skill based Preparation
Purchase mock tests for company/skill building
Capgemini Recruitment Process for Freshers 2021
CapGemini Recruitment Process 2021
Capgemini has changes its recruitment process for 2021 hiring. They have removed aptitude, logical and essay writing rounds and have introduces 3 new rounds. On the page below we have explained all the details related to Capgemini Recruitment Process 2021, make sure you go through it.
|No of Rounds||4|
|Platform for Exam||CoCubes|
Capgemini Selection Process for Freshers
Capgemini uses CoCubes as a platform for the Exam. Latest Capgemini Recruitment Pattern for the Latest drive is given below-
Capgemini Recruitment Process 2021 has 4 Rounds of Selection Process:
- Pseudo Code Round
- English Communication Test
- Game Based Aptitude Test
- Behavorial Competency Test
Round-1 Online Test of Capgemini Hiring Process
The First Round of the Capgemini Recruitment Process is Conducted by CoCubes, it is an Online Written Test and Capgemini uses this round to check the basic Coding abilities of students:
- Pseudo Code – : In this round there will be 30 questions and you will be given a time limit of 30 minutes.
- There will be 30 code snippets which you have to find the output for, from the given options.
- Ignore the syntax error, like missing semi-colon or bracket, and work on the logic.
- As this is an elimination round, so you will proceed only if you clear this round.
- English Communication Test -: This will be a MCQ bases section, in which there will be questions related to english grammar.
- This section will test you grammatical and vocabulary skills.
- You will have four options for every question, from which you have to choose the correct answer.
- Some of the topics that will be asked in this section are –
- Sentence Correction
- Reading Comprehension
- Synonyms & Antonym
- Speech and Tenses
- Sentence Selection
- Spotting Error
- Sentence Arrangement
- This round is also an elimination round, that means you have to clear this round first, to proceed to the next round.
- Game based Aptitude Test-: This is the third section of the Capgemini Recruitment drive. In this section there will be games and you have to pass them.
- There are a total of 24 games, out of which the system will select 4 games for you.
- You have to try to reach the highest level you could, withing the given time.
- To play each game there will be a time limit of 20-24 mins.
- You have pass them quickly and with accuracy.
- Behavorial Competency Test -: This is just an another name for Psychometric Test, in which there will be different situtation based questions , and you have to answer that whether you agree with that question or disagree.
- One important thing to keep in mind while answering these questions is that you need to be smart while answering, because many times it happens that they ask the same question, in a twisted way, and if your answers mis-match, they you looses your score.
- This is the most important round for the selection, if you score well in all the other rounds, but failed to score good in this round, than there is a high possibility that you may not get chosen for the post.
- Make sure you prepare well for this round, and practice as much questions as you can.
Round-2 Technical Interview Capgemini Recruitment Pattern
After successfully clearing the Round- 1 of Capgemini Hiring Process, the selected students are called up for the Technical Interview Round of Capgemini Recruitment Process which is the Round – 2. In this round the students can expect the questions like these:
- Explain about the Final Year Project – This is where the student must discuss about the in-depth work they did in their final year project. Student should also explain about the latest technologies and tools they used on their projects. This is a very important part of Capgemini Hiring Process for freshers 2020.
- Basic Coding Questions- Knowledge of Coding on C Programming & DSA is must for the CS/IT students for clearing the Capgemini Selection Process.
- Knowledge of Company Based Latest Technologies – The Knowledge of the latest Tools and Innovations help boost your chances of successfully clearing Capgemini Hiring Process.
Round-3 HR Interview Capgemini Recruitment Pattern
After successfully clearing the Round- 2 of Capgemini Recruitment Process, the selected students are called up for the HR Interview Round of Capgeminig Hiring Process which is the Round – 2. In this round the students can expect the questions like these:
- Q1- Tell me something about yourself ?
- Q2- What are your strengths and weakness ?
- Q3- Why Capgemini ?
- Q4- Who is the CEO of Capgemini ?
- Q5- What do you know about Capgemini ?
- Q6- Why do you want to join Capgemini ?
- Q7- Are you comfortable with night shifts ?
- Q8- What are your favorable areas to work in ?
- Q9- What salary do you expect ?
- Q10- Tell me something about yourself, which you haven’t mentioned in your resume
Capgemini Recrutiment & Capgemini Selection Process - About Capgemini
Capgimini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Capgemini Company was established in 1967. It provides outsourcing and technology services to other companies. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. Capgemini is one of the major recruiters of freshers from engineering colleges across India.
Capgemini is one of the best places to work among the other IT companies. Paul Hermelin has been chairman and CEO of the Capgemini group since his appointment in December 2001.
Capgemini Recruitment Process for Freshers 2021-2020
Our Capgemini Preparation for Capgemini Hiring are very helpful as we are glad to tell you that about 84% of the students who got job in Capgemini had prepared from present PrepInsta’s Capgemini Selection Process preparation materials. Here is an Interview Experience from a Student who attended the latest Capgemini Recruitment-
What Student has to Say
- Name: Rohit Krishnan Iyer
- Branch: CSE
- College: Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University), Vellore
- Type of Interview: On-Campus
Capgemini India visited our campus for the on-campus recruitment drive. The eligibility criteria for this drive was minimum 60% in 10th, 12th, and graduation and no existing backlogs. Student appearing for the final semester can also apply. I am a final year student and was fulfilling the criteria. Therefore, was eligible to participate in the drive. The process had three rounds:
- Written Test
- Group discussion
- Personal Interview
Round 1- Written Test
The Process of the test is as follows:
- Quants: This section contained some basic mathematical questions which I studied.
- Logical reasoning: This section analysed the logical and critical thinking power. I scored well in this section when compared to all the other sections.
- Pseudo Code: This section checked the fundamental knowledge about programming languages mainly from C, C++, OOPS concepts, Data Structures & Algorithm.
- Essay writing: This section checked the English competency. The topics given for this round were usually technology related or based on general topics.
There were total 53 questions and the time limit was 90 minutes. Overall, the level of the exam was easy for me as I had prepped using PrepInsta. They provide the best study material as far as I know. Capgemini conducted its online written test through Cocubes.
The sectional and overall cut-off for the written test was 70 percentile. Luckily, I cleared the cut-off and was eligible for the next round.
Round 2-Group Discussion
This round is conducted to analyze the student’s interpersonal skills. Our topic was “Impact of Social media on students.” They gave us ten minutes to discuss the topic. The interviewer was looking for the candidates who spoke more relevant points with confidence. At last, he gave us five minutes to conclude. Finally, total six students got selected for the next round, and I was one of the lucky six.
Round 3- Personal Interview
When I entered the room, I was little nervous but the interviewer made me comfortable by offering a glass of water. My personal interview round lasted for about 40 minutes. This was the last round of the process. The first question that interviewer asked me was “ which is your favorite subject.” Then, he continued with some basic questions and then led to some technical questions related to C, C++, .net, Data Structure, JAVA, DBMS, etc. Some of the questions were:
- Who invented C programming?
- What do you understand by Data Redundancy?
- What is an entity?
- What does your father do?
- What are your future plans?
- Do you want to pursue higher education?
- Can you work under pressure?
- What is your goal in life?
After answering all his questions, he asked, me to wait outside. At the end of the day, the results were announced, and I got job. The only emotion I was going through at that time was of relief. All I wanted to do was to inform my parents.