Capgemini Exceller Recruitment Process for Freshers 2023
Capgemini Exceller Recruitment Process
Capgemini Exceller Recruitment Process for Freshers 2023 hiring have changed from previous year recruitment process. They have removed aptitude, logical and essay writing rounds and have introduces 3 new rounds. In this page we have explained all the details related to Capgemini Exceller Recruitment Process for Freshers, make sure you go through it.
About Capgemini Exceller pattern 2023:
|Number of Rounds||6|
|Platform of Exam||CoCubes|
|Class 10th marks||Minimum 60%|
|Class 12th marks||Minimum 60%|
|Backlogs||No active backlogs|
Latest Pattern for the Capgemini Exceller Recruitment Process for Freshers 2023 is given below-
Capgemini Exceller Recruitment Process 2023 has 6 Rounds of Selection Process:
- Technical Test
- English Communication test
- Game based Aptitude Test
- Behavioral Competency Test
- Spoken English
Round 1 - Online Test of Capgemini Exceller Recruitment Process
- Technical Tesrt – : In this round there will be 45 mcq questions which have to be answered in the time limit of 45 minutes.
- Ignore the syntax error, like missing semi-colon or bracket, and work on the logic.
- As this is an elimination round, so you will proceed only if you clear this round.
- English Communication Test -: This will be a MCQ section with four options for every question.
- Tests your grammatical and vocabulary skills.
- Important topics in this section are –
- Sentence Correction
- Reading Comprehension
- Synonyms & Antonym
- Speech and Tenses
- Sentence Selection
- Spotting Error
- Sentence Arrangement
- This round is also an elimination round
- Game based Aptitude Test-: In this section there will be games and you have to pass them.
- There are a total of 24 games, out of which the system will select 4 games for you.
- You have to try to reach the highest level you could, withing the given time.
- There will be a time limit of 25- 30 mins per game.
- You have pass them quickly and with accuracy.
- Behaviorial Competency Test -: This is just an another name for Psychometric Test, in which there will be different situation based questions , and you have to answer that whether you agree or disagree with that situation.
- You need to be smart while answering, because they ask same question, in a twisted way, and if your answers mis-match, you looses your score.
- Make sure you prepare well for this round, and practice as much questions as you can
- Spoken English:
The Capgemini Exceller Spoken English round is the latest round that has been added to Capgemini Exceller Recruitment Process. This is a new round that Capgemini Exceller has introduced, and the following sections are included :-
- Grammar and Reading Comprehension
Capgemini Exceller coding section is only for those students who have qualified till Spoken English Round and if you will be able to solve 1 questions you will get package of 5.75 LPA and if you will solve both question then you will get 7.50 LPA package.
Round 2 - Technical Interview Capgemini Exceller Recruitment Pattern
After successfully clearing the Round- 1 of Capgemini Exceller Hiring Process, the selected students are called up for the Technical Interview Round of Capgemini Recruitment Process which is the Round – 2. In this round the students can expect the questions like these:
- Explain about the Final Year Project – This is where the student must discuss about the in-depth work they did in their final year project. Student should also explain about the latest technologies and tools they used on their projects. This is a very important part of Capgemini Exceller Hiring Process for freshers 2021.
- Basic Coding Questions- Knowledge of Coding on C Programming & DSA is must for the CS/IT students for clearing the Capgemini Exceller Selection Process.
- Knowledge of Company Based Latest Technologies – The Knowledge of the latest Tools and Innovations help boost your chances of successfully clearing Capgemini Exceller Hiring Process.
Round 3 - HR Interview Capgemini Exceller Recruitment Pattern
After successfully clearing the Round- 2 of Capgemini Exceller Recruitment Process, the selected students are called up for the HR Interview Round of Capgeminig Exceller Hiring Process which is the Round – 2. In this round the students can expect the questions like these:
- Q1- Tell me something about yourself ?
- Q2- What are your strengths and weakness ?
- Q3- Why Capgemini ?
- Q4- Who is the CEO of Capgemini ?
- Q5- What do you know about Capgemini ?
- Q6- Why do you want to join Capgemini ?
- Q7- Are you comfortable with night shifts ?
- Q8- What are your favorable areas to work in ?
- Q9- Tell me something about yourself, which you haven’t mentioned in your resume
Student Experieence for Capgemini Exceller Freshers Recruitment Process
- Name: Rohit Krishnan Iyer
- Branch: CSE
- College: Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University), Vellore
- Type of Interview: On-Campus
Capgemini India visited our campus for the on-campus recruitment drive. The process had three rounds:
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
The Process of the test is as follows:
- Game based Aptitude
- English Communication Test
- Technical Test
- Behavioral Competency
- Spoken English
There were total approx 172 questions and the time limit was 145+ minutes. Overall, the level of the exam was easy for me as I had prepped using PrepInsta. They provide the best study material as far as I know. Capgemini Exceller conducted its online written test through Cocubes.
The sectional and overall cut-off for the written test was 70 percentile. Luckily, I cleared the cut-off and was eligible for the next round.
Technical + HR Interview
When I entered the room, I was little nervous but the interviewer made me comfortable by offering a glass of water. My personal interview round lasted for about 40 minutes. This was the last round of the process. The first question that interviewer asked me was “ which is your favorite subject.” Then, he continued with some basic questions and then led to some technical questions related to C, C++, .net, Data Structure, JAVA, DBMS, etc. Some of the questions were:
- Who invented C programming?
- What do you understand by Data Redundancy?
- What is an entity?
- What does your father do?
- What are your future plans?
- Do you want to pursue higher education?
- Can you work under pressure?
- What is your goal in life?
After answering all his questions, he asked, me to wait outside. At the end of the day, the results were announced, and I got job. The only emotion I was going through at that time was of relief. All I wanted to do was to inform my parents.
FAQ's on Capgemini Exceller Recruitment Process
What are the main steps in Capgemini Exceller Recruitment Process?
Capgemini Exceller recruitment process has three rounds:
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
What is the most difficult section of Capgemini Exceller Recruitment Process?
The most difficult section of Capgemini Exceller Recruitment Test is Technical Test and English Communication Test . Most of the candidate feels English Communication test as difficult than other sections.
In which Platform the exam will be conduct?
Capgemini Exceller conducts its exam in Cocubes/ AMCAT etc.
Get over 150+ course One Subscription
Courses like AI/ML, Cloud Computing, Ethical Hacking, C, C++, Java, Python, DSA (All Languages), Competitive Coding (All Languages), TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Amazon, DBMS, SQL and others
Login/Signup to comment
13 comments on “Capgemini Exceller Recruitment Process for Freshers 2023”
Hey yesterday i have given my Capgemini interview
There are total 2 rounds time slot 10-11 am
Difference b/w both rounds is 5 min
But i am unable to differentiate b/t technical and hr…
Because some of my friends give their second interview 2-4 hrs later..
And i am recived mail from superset that i have completed all rounds results will be announced soon and sent to my college placement cell..
Please tell i am selected or not my interview is good
Hey Adesh, you have to contact your College Placement Cell, only they can help you with this
Hello , I want to know that what is the gap between all 4 rounds and interview? Are the interviews will be conducted on same day or the next day ?
Hey Vishal, there will be an average break of 10-15 minutes between each round, and the interview round depends upon your TPO, in some of the colleges the interview is held on the very next day, and in some colleges it is being held after a week or so
Hey! I wanted to know what type of coding questions can we expect in differential hiring round?
Hey Kallepalli, you will be getting a problem statement based on some situation, and you will have to code a solution for that problem
hey i wanted to know whether all 4 rounds for written test will be conducted on the same day???
Yes Rahul, all the 4 rounds will be conducted on the same day
I wanted to know when is interviews scheduled for 2019 Freshers
Capgemini next drive has not announced yet. If there is any drive update we will update on our social media channel.
So make sure to get latest job update join
Telegram – https://prepinsta.com/telegram/
when is drive date for 2020 batch students?
And to get more updates regarding OffCampus Drive for 2020 do follow us on –
Telegram – http://www.prepinsta.com/telegram