HCL Aptitude Questions and Answers 2022
HCL Quantitative Aptitude Questions
Aptitude is 1st section in the test
HCL Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
Click here to know more about HCL syllabus
Analytics below shows your performance in various Mocks on PrepInsta
Your analytics for this Subject
HCL Mocks Completed
HCL - Quants Mocks Completed
HCL Aptitude Questions and Answers
HCL Interview Experience
Round - 1: Aptitude Round
The first round is aptitude and contains four sections. The sections for the first round are:
- English Ability - 15 questions - 15 min
- Reasoning Ability - 15 questions - 15 min
- Quantitative Ability - 15 questions - 15 min
- Computer Fundamentals - 30 questions - 30 min
The questions were neither easy nor difficult. The quantitative and Reasoning ability sections were of moderate- high difficulty level. But when coming to the English ability section, the questions were easy and one can score good marks in those sections. The most difficult section was Computer Programming. You can answer rapidly if you have enough practice. I gave my best in the exam. I received notification via email that I had been selected for the second round (i.e, the technical Interview round).
Round - 2: Technical Interview
As mentioned above, the second round was a technical round and I am very much tensed as it was my first interview. The interviewer came late and introduced himself and asked these questions:
- Introduce yourself
- What are Oops concepts?
- Difference between C and C++
- What is JDK?
- What is the relationship between JDK and JVM?
- Give an example of an abstract class.
- What is your final year project?
Round 3: HR Round
After three days, I received a letter calling for an HR interview. The interviewer began by introducing herself and asking my name. She then asked the following questions:
- What do you know about the company?
- What is your salary expectation?
- Do you have any backlogs?
- Are you comfortable relocating?
- Do you have any job offers?
Moreover, the interviewer was testing my communication skills. I answered all the raised questions in a polite, clear, and confident way. This helped me to clear this round as well. After a week, I received my letter of intent.