Arrangements Questions and Answers
Arrangements Question and Answers
The Arrangements Questions and Answers measure the test taker’s aptitude and knowledge to understand difficult data and filling the gaps in the information given with the help of the provided hints, options, and set of constraints.
Go through the entire page to solve Arrangements Questions and Answers easily.
Clues involved in the Questions of Data Arrangements
- Direct clues: In such type of clues, the direct relationship between the two objects will be mentioned in the given statements
- Indirect clues: Once all the direct hints are recognized in the statement, indirect clues are converted to direct clues by doing proper reasoning.
- Scenario clues: If all direct and indirect clues are assimilated in a logical structure, the remaining problem can be easily shortened into two to three scenarios that further can lead you to the precise answer.
Rules to solve Arrangements Questions and Answers
- The data arrangement questions can be solved through consolidate table method and matrix method.
- The consolidated table should include all the direct and indirect clues. In the second column, the object name should be there, and in other columns, write the properties associated.
- In the matrix method, write the name of the object in the first column, and the remaining column headings will include the other details. Each row of the matrix will link to one object. Put the ticks or crosses in the boxes other than the column first varying upon if the object includes a property or not.
- The questions on seating arrangements include two types of information: Direct and Indirect.
- Indirect information, you need not search for the information; direct and precise information will be given to solve the question. You can make a diagram and start solving the question by marking the information given on it.
- In indirect information, you will be required to search for connections between various parts of the information.
- While arranging the person on their seats, you are required to understand at which direction the person is sitting. In the case of linear arrangement questions, if the information given says that all five person is sitting facing the north direction, then the arrangement will be in the form given below
- If the information given says that all five people are sitting facing the south direction, then the arrangement will be in the form given below.
- In circular arrangement or rectangular arrangement question’s case, if a person is looking at the center, then the right-hand side will be in the anticlockwise direction, and the left-hand side will be in the clockwise direction as it is given in the figure below.
- If the person is looking in another direction other than looking at the center, then the left-hand side will be anticlockwise, and the right-hand side will be clockwise as given in the below diagram
- Remember that if P is sitting next to Q, then P and Q are sitting together. P can be on Q’s the left or right side. If it is given that P is sitting on the left or right of Q, it does not mean that P is on immediate right or left of Q. There may be some other person sitting between P and Q.
Also Check Out
Also Check Out
Get over 200+ course One Subscription
Courses like AI/ML, Cloud Computing, Ethical Hacking, C, C++, Java, Python, DSA (All Languages), Competitive Coding (All Languages), TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Amazon, DBMS, SQL and others