Video courses for company/skill based Preparation
Purchase mock tests for company/skill building
Accenture Common Application and MS Office Questions 2021-2020
Common Application and MS Office Questions
Number Of Questions
Syllabus for this Section
Analytics below shows your performance in various Mocks on PrepInsta
Your analytics for this Subject
Accenture Mocks Completed
Accenture - Technical Assessment Mocks Completed
Eligibility Criteria for Accenture Recruitment Process-
- 60% throughout 10th, 12th and Under-Graduation
- No current backlogs
- No education gap than a year.
The admit card contains the whole Recruitment procedure along with the timing and venue for the Written Test paper.
Written Test -
Written Test Round was on CoCubes platform and was divided into 3 sections: Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and Verbal Ability.
For my Accenture Preparation i decided to study from PrepInsta because one my friend already told me about this site because at the time of his placement he choose PrepInsta and he is placed in Accenture already.
- Quants- 25 Questions and a basic knowledge is enough to clear the sectional cut-off
- Logical - 25 Question and the most trickiest section.
- Verbal- 25 Question and is the most easiest section of the whole process.
After 15 days i received a mail regarding my Interview Venue as i have cleared the Written Paper. The mail also mentioned some important documents to be carried out while Interview Process and the mail comprised of the Hall Ticket for the next round
1. All the Original and Xerox mark sheets from class 10th and 12th and Graduation.
2. Four passport size photos.
3. Xerox of CoCubes scorecard
4. One copy of the updated resume.
5. Printout of the Hall Ticket
Interview Process was in 2 Round. One is Technical and another one is HR Round.
Technical Round was the round i was really nervous about because its the Round where the interviewer will ask you question to check your technical knowledge. Few points to be remembered while going for Technical Round.
- Make sure that you have prepared well your major project
- Try to cover the basics of technical part
- Make sure you will be 100% regarding one language don't mess things.
Few Questions asked while Technical Round.
- What are some examples of dynamic programming algorithms?
- What is a nested Structure?
- What do you understand by the term POLYMORPHISM?
- Explain your final year Project
The Technical Round went well as i answered every question with confidence. I was quite sure that I am going for HR Round. After sometime they announce the name of shortlisted candidate for the HR Round and i was one of them.
HR Round is not that tough because they mainly ask question related to your interest hobby and Job compatibility , etc.
Few points to be remembered while HR Round
- Always be confident,
- Try to answer the questions in yes.
Few Questions asked while HR Round are-
- Tell me something about you?
- What were you doing from past eight months?
- Tell me about your final year project, what was your role in it?
- Why should we hire you?
- Are you planning for higher studies?
- What are your long-term goals?
After a week I received a congratulations email from Accenture. I got the joining letter after three months as the JAVA Developer at Accenture Pune.