Deloitte Logical Reasoning Questions with Answers
Deloitte Logical Reasoning Test Questions with Answers 2022 - 23
No of Questions
Syllabus for the Logical Reasoning Exam
Click here for Complete Test Syllabus
Analytics below shows your performance in various Mocks on PrepInsta
Your analytics for this Subject
Deloitte Mocks Completed
Deloitte - Logical Mocks Completed
Deloitte Logical Section 2022 - 23
In the written round, there were three sections, Verbal, Quantitative Analysis, and Logical Reasoning. Deloitte had a unique marking system for the written paper that is if the question is submitted in less than 60 seconds than bonus points are given to the candidate.
- Quantitative Section– There were 25 questions on topics of HCF and LCM, divisibility, probability, profit and loss, permutation and combination, etc. The timeline for the test was 35 minutes.
- Logical Reasoning– There were 24 questions in this section based on coding-decoding, data sufficiency, blood relation, and direction sense. The time allotted for this section was also 35 minutes.
- Verbal Ability– This is the most important section out of all three, as Deloitte focuses and gives preference to English more than any other section. This section had 25 questions that were to be completed in 25 minutes. The sectional cut-off was 19.
Based on my written test score I was shortlisted for the Deloitte Versant round.
Deloitte Versant Test
For this test, I received an email along with the registration id and the IVR (Interactive Voice Response) number. I had to make a call for this telephonic round. The telephonic round had six modules
Module 1 (Reading) – In this section, I had to repeat the 12 sentences which were sent to me on email.
Module 2 (Listening) – In this section, the IVR recited ten sentences one after the other, and I had to repeat them back. The length of the sentences was quite long.
Module 3 (Listening Deductions) – The IVR played a conversation between two people for 2 min 30 sec. After that IVR asked 5-7 questions related to the conversation. For example, what is the lady talking? Or to whom is the man talking to?
Module 4 (Grammar) – This section was like an MCQ round. The IVR asked a question and gave four options from which I had to choose one and answer.
Module 5 (Error Identification) – IVR recites a sentence and I had to find the error in the sentence.
Module 6 (Speaking) – The topic that I had to speak on was Demonetisation. IVR gave me 30 seconds to think and then after the beep sound I had to speak for at least 45 seconds.
After the test was over, the call was auto-disconnected by the IVR.
The results of the IVR test were mailed to me. Fortunately, I cleared the test and was eligible for the face to face interview.
Face to Face Interview
My interview was scheduled at 11:00 a.m. Before the interview, I was very nervous. But the interviewer seemed quite nice. He asked to relax and offered me water. He gave a quick glance at my resume and started asking questions.
- Please introduce yourself?
- What are your hobbies?
- Do you have any plans for an MBA or MTech?
- Why do you want to join Delloite?
- Your resume says you like reading, so who is your favorite author?
- Rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 10 by your communication skills?
- Why should we choose you?
- Are you fine with relocation?
The interviewer was very generous. He asked me if I had any questions. So, I asked some questions. Then he asked me to submit my documents.
11 days later, I received an email declaring that I have been selected and have to join as soon as possible. I was selected as the Business Technology Analyst at Bengaluru