Accenture Communication Assessment
Accenture Communication Assessment 2021 for Freshers
About Communication Assessment
Hello Freshers! Welcome to the Accenture Communication Assessment section. If you’re looking for the updated information on the Communication Assessment procedure, you’ve landed in the right place. We here provide you with the latest and updated patterns of the assessment along with the changes in the examination process and syllabus renewal.
|Participation||Email and log-in details will be sent across to you|
Accenture Communication Assessment Parameters
What is Accenture Communication Assessment Test 2021 For Freshers?
Accenture Communication Test is basically an online Test to check the candidates language spoken ability. One should be measured on 4 parameter in this Test.
It is a communication test that will assess you on the below parameters:-
- Sentence Mastery
More about Sentence Mastery
- Not everyone can become Sachin Tendulkar or Shreya Ghoshal, but you can definitely become a master in sentence construction.
- Sentence mastery is an illustrative phrase used to emphasize on how a grammatically correct serene can be written irrespective of the changes in its form, speech, voice, complexity and so on.
- You do not need Shakespeare level intelligence how a simple sentence can be converted into compound and vice versa, but you definitely need to be a little cautious while applying the sentence formation rules.
- An expert advice coming up: visit your early childhood days, open your grammar books and just give a quick read on the tricks and ideas as to how a sentence can be formed.
- It is no Einstein – Newton theory or includes any logicality. Just apply the rules, use proper phrases and Voila! you’re there!
More about Vocabulary
- Anyone who dreads the English Language is mainly phobic about what words to use when and how.. Am I right or am I right?
- So to get over this fear and to sound as sophisticated, (well a fancy word for smart), knowing good words with their proper meaning is so important.
- They say English is a funny language and guess what.. They aren’t wrong! Yes it is, because two words can have the same meaning or two identical words can be so different in context. Ringing any bells? No?
Let’s take for example – Sorry and Apology – words with the same meaning but one fancier than the other. (So now you know what to use when pleading to your boss! JK!)
- Enhancing your vocabulary to understand what the person intends to say is crucial in any environment and we’re here to solve that problem of yours!
Prepinsta To Your Aid! Fancy or ordinary, simple or complicated, we have a list of more than 700 words xplained only for you to ace your interview this year! Get your hands on them and you can thank us later!
More about Fluency
Fluency means to communicate without any interruption and clear without messing your statement. It is one of the most important parameter to be judged in the Accenture Communication Test.
Key Points while to be Noted
- You must be fluent while talking other wise it will show a negative impact over your way of communication.
- Try to make your conversation simpler so you don’t need to hesitate while speaking
- Your Fluency shows your confidence to them which is very important
- The better your English Fluency the better you will express or represent your ideas
- Now a days English communication is very important so the better your fluency will the great your impact will be in the interview.
- The good you speak the good your scores will be in the different rounds of Accenture Communication Assessment Test.
More about Pronunciation
Pronunciation for few words can be vary upon person to person but there are few words also that have universal pronunciation and the way you represent your words is very important.
Key Points while to be Noted
- One must represent his word in a good way because your pronunciation makes your first image.
- If you pronounced incorrectly then it lead to Confusing Miscommunications.
- Sometimes a common word shows two different meaning then the only thing by which we can differentiate between these words is the way you communicate.
- for eg: Pre-sent
- for eg: Pre-sent
- In English one vowel can be used in many ways so make sure that you know the difference between their uses.
- Keep in mind that you have to represent and frame your words in such way that it will clearly reach out the person without any misconception.
Prohibited Technologies during Online Assessment:
1. Network VPN / Proxy should be disabled
2. Unstable 3G / 4G networks should not be used
3. Restrain from using bluetooth headsets or on system microphones and speakers.
4. Use of any electronic devices such as mobile phone, calculator, or smart watches is frowned upon.
5. Don’t be a nerd and try to violate the rules. Your Mr. / Ms. Smart Pant vibe can lead to the cancellation of your recruitment process.
Allowed Technologies during Online Assessment
- Enable your PC or laptop with a web cam and a microphone and they must be in the ‘switch-on’ mode.
- Requirement: 4GB + RAM, i3 5th generation 2.2 ghz or equivalent / higher.
- OS – Windows 8/10, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks or Higher.
- Google Chrome browser with latest version. (version 5)
- Stabled internet connection of 2mbps + enabled through broadband connection.
- Use a USB enabled headset with a microphone or a single jack 3.5 mm headset with a microphone
Accenture Assessment Communication Information
Section 1- Reading
- In this round you will have 8 sentences that are going to display on screen in text form . You just have read it loudly in the window for 20-30 sec.
This process is basically an exercise to examine the reading ability of the candidate.For an instance – The interviewing audio might direct you to read sentence number 1 and then within a few seconds you will have to read it out loud with proper pronunciation. This same procedure can go on for a couple of sentences.
- Do not be in a rush to read it out within the first few seconds itself. Take your time, understand the words and then read. If needed, read it in your head and if that sounds perfect to you read it aloud.
- It might happen so that they direct you to read all the sentence chronologically without breaks. Don’t rush with the words.
Section 2- Repeating Sentences
- As an advancement to the above reading assessment, this section will be more of duplication.On this round you will be given 16 audio sentences. You have to clearly listen what the audio reads (probably a sentence) and then repeat it loudly which will test your pronunciation ability.
- Do not rush with your words, listen intently and then repeat with exact pronunciations like the audio.
- If there’s an accent which is foreign to you, do not hesitate, keep going and try to sound as close to the audio as you can.
Section 3- Jumbled Sentence
- In this section, there will be 10 jumbled sentence audio will be given.This section tests more of your intellectual skills than verbal. You will be given a jumbled sentence which you will have to unscramble and read aloud thus diving into your sentence mastery skills.
The audio might read – on the table, the books are.
You will have to answer it with the correct sentence – The books are on the table
- Pay attention to the statement that is being read out to you
- This section takes an account of your pace in knowledge application.
Section 4- Question and Answer
In this section. There will be 24 easy questions asked orally and there will be no text that is displayed on screen. You have to answer each question in one or two words.This round is a quick question and answer round that takes into account your promptness in thinking and speaking while testing your vocabulary as well. The answer should be in one or two words.
Example – you keep the books on the table or in fridge !
You answer should be – on the table
- The best aid here is to listen to the question carefully, think and answer promptly.
Section 5- Story Telling
- So if you ever wanted to test your memorization skills, this is all for you. Here you will be made to listen to an audio probably a short story twice.
- The click is that you will have to grab the story and repeat it in your words when asked like a short snippet within 30 seconds. This test will aim to test your fluency and vocabulary too.
- A short story will be narrated to you which you will have to listen to and recall it after a beep.
- In the window of 30 seconds, you are supposed to speak what you retain.
- Once your 30 seconds are over, it will be time for another story or narration.
Section 6- Open questions
- It’s like a virtual HR round. Here, a HR question will be asked to you and you will have a minute to answer it followed by another question.
- Breathe in and breathe out! Have the monk style patience because you’ll do good if you keep your calm in this round.
Additional Information (FAQ's)
What will be the difficulty level for the Accenture Communication Assessment?
The difficulty level for this assessment will range from easy to medium. Students are advised to brush up their reading and listening skills before sitting for this communication assessment.
Will there be any elimination for this round of assessment?
No, this is not an elimination round.