How to Prepare for HackWithInfy 2022
How to Prepare for HackWithInfy 2022 ? The answer to this question is given in this article below, make sure you prepare well for HackWithInfy.
HackWithInfy 2022 is a contest for all engineering students across India who are graduating in the year 2022 to inculcate the culture of rapid problem-solving and innovative thinking from early on.
Below you will get all the information about how to prepare for HackWithInfy 2022.
HackWithinfy Coding rounds
As a student if you want to explore your passion for coding and programming, if you want to earn a golden chance to compete and work for India’s one of the biggest company “INFOSYS”. This program is a perect launchpad for all of you
There are 2 Coding Rounds in HackWithInfy 2022:-
Round 1 – Online Contest
Round 2 -Grand Finale a 48-hour hackathon at Infosys Meridian
Grand Finale a 48-hour hackathon at Infosys Meridian
HackWithInfy Exam Dates
- Round 1:- Round 1 will be held on May 5, 7, and 9, 2021
- Round 2:- This final round is held at Infosys Meridian venue and is an on-campus team formation 48 hours hackathon.
The top 100 participants from Round 1 will compete in the four-day virtual grand finale in July 2021. The finalists will also get an opportunity for a pre-placement interview for the Power Programmer role at Infosys.
Here below you will get the Syllabus of Hack With Infy. There is no particular syllabus for HackWithInfy but these are most asked coding problem topics of Hack With Infy coding rounds:-
- Dynamic Programming
- Greedy Algorithms
- Mapping Concepts
- Array manipulation
- String manipulation
- Bit Mapping and Hashing
- Recursion and Heap
- Divide and Conquer
How to Prepare for HackWithInfy 2022
Below mentioned are some of the points that you should have in your mind if you want to know How to Prepare for HackWithInfy 2022 ?
Good Command Over Programming Language
- You should have a very great grip upon the language that you are coding so that you know all the tricks .
- You should always choose a language in which you are most comfortable with.
- However, I will suggest you to code either in C , C++ , Python language.
Choose Platform to Practice
- You need to choose the platofrm where you can do the practice regularly to improve your skills.
- Some coding platforms are:-Hackerearth, codechef etc. for practicing coding problems.
- HackerRank is a place where programmers from all over the world come together to solve problems in a wide range of Computer Science domains
Be really fast at typing code.
- If your code fails then you should have time in your hand to re-solve that.
- To have time you will have to type the code really fast because the faster you will type the more time you will be able to save to recheck, resolve and retype.
Practice to Improve your skills
- To master your problem solving skills you will have to practice, practice and practice because practice makes a person perfect as; the more time you invest in this the lesser worrisome you will be attempting the exam.
Solve Previous Year Questions
- You should solve previous year questions of Hack With Infy .You will get a knowledge that how difficult and what type of questions are asked in Hack With Infy paper.
HackWithInfy Evaluation Sceheme
- Code Efficiency:- This is the number of test cases that the code passes
- Plagiarism:- you can’t do Plagiarism. If you will do there shall be negative marking for plagiarism.
- Difficulty Level:- Marks are assigned to the questions basis the difficulty level and solutions evaluated accordingly
Additional Information of HackWithInfy
- HackWithInfy provides a great chance for students to explore their passion for programming, and an an opportunity to compete and earn a chance to work with Infosys.
- B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech students graduating in the year 2022 can applyfor Hack With Infy.
- InfyTQ, an Infosys learning and engagement platform for all students in India. Students who are already onboard InfyTQ can apply for #HackWithInfy.
- Candidates who have cleared the round will get mail of selection after each round with proper guidelines, for the next round.
Additional Information (FAQ's)
What is the eligibility for HackWithInfy this year?
B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech students graduating in the year 2022 Can apply for #HackWithInfy.
What is the Online Test Pattern of HackWithInfy
There are 2 rounds of Hack with Infy:-
- Round 1- Online Contest
- Round 2-Grand Finale a 48-hour hackathon at Infosys Pune