HackWithInfy Prize Money
HackWithInfy 2023 Prizes
#HackWithInfy comprises three rounds with
- Round 1 – is an online test which will have 3 questions
- Round 2:- Grand Finale with a 48-hour hackathon at Infosys Pune.
Here below you will find the information of HackWithInfy prize money. It provides the perfect stepping stone for students to explore their passion for programming, and an opportunity to compete and earn a chance to work with Infosys.
Not only pre placement interview opportunity but you can also win a great prize money along with placement.
First Runner Up
Second Runner Up
Top 100 finalists from round 3 will get a pre pre-placement interview opportunity (PPI) for the Power Programmer role. Round 3 (Grand Finale) will be held at Infosys Pune.
HackWithInfy Pre-Placement Opportunity
- You have to solve 1.5 or 2 coding questions in round 1 to get a pre-placement interview call for System Engineer role.
- It depends on the difficulty level of the question too.
- If you have solved even 1.5 question then it might be possible that you don't receive a interview call.
- Package :- 5 LPA
- Power Programmer role is a highly skilled full stack developers.
- You have to perform really well in the grand finale round for this role.
- It depends on the difficulty level of the coding questions too.
- Package:- 8LPA
HackWithInfy Round Dates
- Round 1:- Round 1 will be held on May 5, 7, and 9, 2023.
- Round 2:- This final round is held at Infosys Meridian venue and is an on-campus team formation 48 hours hackathon.
The top 100 participants from Round 1 will compete in the four-day virtual grand finale in July 2023. The finalists will also get an opportunity for a pre-placement interview for the Power Programmer role at Infosys.
Additional Information (FAQ's)
If I get shortlisted for the Grand Finale, will Infosys sponsor travel, accommodation, food and other expenses?
Yes ,if you get shortlisted for Grande Finale, Infosys will sponsor travel,accommodation and food. So that you don’t face any difficulty and do well in the final round.
How will the results be announced?
All participants will receive an e-mail communication from Infosys regarding their status or their progress in the hackathon.
Get over 200+ course One Subscription
Courses like AI/ML, Cloud Computing, Ethical Hacking, C, C++, Java, Python, DSA (All Languages), Competitive Coding (All Languages), TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Amazon, DBMS, SQL and others