HackWithInfy Registration 2024
HackWithInfy Registration for Freshers
HackWithInfy Registration Process 2024 is described on this page, with all the steps that are to be followed. HackWithInfy provides the perfect stepping stone for students to explore their passion for programming, and an opportunity to compete and earn a chance to work with Infosys.
HackWithInfy Registration Process Information 2024
HackWithInfy Registration Dates
B.E./B. Tech/M.E./M. Tech students graduating in 2024
Yet to be announced
|Round 2 – Grand Finale
|Yet to be announced
Here below you will get all the information about the registration of HackWithInfy Registration Process 2024.
HackWithInfy comprises 2 rounds:
Round 1 – Online Contest
Round 2 -Grand Finale a 48-hour hackathon at Infosys Meridian.
Each Candidate shall participate through a single #HackWithInfy account.
InfyTQ – It is Infosys learning and engagement platform for students in India. Students who are already onboard InfyTQ can apply for #HackWithInfy
Registration is only open for B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech students graduating in the year 2024
There is no registration charge for participation for students.
The event entries will be judged by a “Judging Panel”.All submissions for Round 1 will be evaluated by the Judging Panel.
Judging Panel will check the following parameters:
Code Efficiency: How many test cases got passed?
Marks are assigned on the basis of difficulty level and solutions are evaluated accordingly.
Plagiarism: Plagiarism is not encouraged and there shall be negative marking for plagiarism.
Two ways to register for HackWithInfy
- In this process there are some colleges and universities which are selected by Infosys can send in their pupils for the placement process.
- Students from these particular Universities or Colleges graduating in the 2024 can fill their registration for #HackWithInfy by communicating with their placement officer of the university or college they belong to.
- To participate the student will be required to send in their required details through an application form which will be made them available by the college or university at their placement offices.
Direct Registration:This particular process is for the students who do not belong to the selected colleges or university and want to register for #HackWithInfy. The student needs to directly register through an online portal made live by Infosys for the same.
Use Coupon Code “CT10” and get flat 10% OFF on PrepInsta Prime, additionally get:
- 1 months extra on 3 & 6 months plan
- 2 months extra on 12 & 24 months plans
- 3 months extra on 36 & 48 months plan
HackWithInfy Syllabus 2024
Here you will get all the information about Hack With Infy Syllabus. These topic coding questions is the most asked questions of previous year tests.
How to Register for HackWithInfy 2024
- Students who are already onboard InfyTQ can apply for #HackWithInfy registration through the #HackWithInfy program banner on the application homepage.
- Student who have not not joined yet can download the app from google play store and register it.
- Here you have to fill name,email and create password and then register it.
- After you register, you will get a mail for verification.
Here you have to fill all the details of yours and submit it. After you register on InfyTQ you can apply for #HackWithInfy registration through the #HackWithInfy program banner on the application homepage.
- For Online round 1 candidates must register as individuals and try to complete their challenge in that specific time.
- Candidates should have a stable internet connection while attempting the test.
- All participants will receive an e-mail communication from Infosys regarding their status or their progress in the hackathon.
- After each round, participants who have successfully cleared the round would be informed of the results through email. They will also receive guidelines for the next round.
Additional Information (FAQ's) about HackWithInfy
How will the results be announced?
All candidates will receive an email communication from Infosys regarding their status or their progress in the hackathon.
Is there any registration fee?
No there is no registration fee for participation. Infosys does not charge any fee at any stage of the competition.
Get over 200+ course One Subscription
Courses like AI/ML, Cloud Computing, Ethical Hacking, C, C++, Java, Python, DSA (All Languages), Competitive Coding (All Languages), TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Amazon, DBMS, SQL and others