Rules For Sentence Formation
Sentence Formation Rules:
- Meaningful collection words help to form a sentence with proper grammar rule.
- By, using Grammar Rule it can suggested that sentence are set of subject, verb, and object.
- Subject always come first, continues with verb, and following the subject.
Sentence Formation Rules Diagram
Type of Sentence Formations
Sentence Formation are of 2 types which are as follows:-
- Simple Sentence
- Compound Sentence
- Complex Sentence
Simple Sentence:- A simple Sentence is said when it contains al the independent sentence. Simple Sentence doesn’t contain dependent Clause.
For Example- Ritika walks in morning, The Car parked , The employers performed well etc. These are independent sentence.
She always try to get in the trouble by hurt her fellow mates
A. hurting her
B. her hurt
with the context of question correct answer is A. as hurting her is past continuous tense.
Correct Option A
Compound Sentence are the sentence which has two clause. Each clause is independent clauses.
- So, by this we can say combination of 2 independent clause make a compound sentence.
Like for, and, nor, but, or, yet, so are all these conjunctions that are compound sentence.
A girl and boy are not to be told what they are doing and what not.
E. No need to improvement needed.
Correct answer is A. is the Conjunction here’
The another type of sentence is Complex Sentence.
- Complex Sentence may contain one or more than one dependent clause.
- But, in complex sentence there may be one independent clause but atleast one dependent clause must be there.
- With the help of subordinating conjunctions dependent clause are identified in complex Sentence.
Her admission was delayed because she went Paris in this summer.
A. is delaying
B. is delayed
C. was delay
D. would be delayed
Correct Sentence is Here admission is delayed because she went Paris in this summer.