Video courses for company/skill based Preparation
(Check all courses)Get Prime Video
Purchase mock tests for company/skill building
(Check all mocks)Get Prime mock
Paragraph Ordering Paragraph Ordering
Paragraph Ordering Questions
Definition Paragraph Ordering
Paragraph Ordering Questions covers a sets of connected sentences which are arranged randomly. Once these sentences are ordered correctly they create a meaningful paragraph.
Formula or Rule for finding the correct paragraph ordering:
- Introduction – A, An, Nowadays, Beginning.
- Conclusion – Clearly, Thus, Therefore, Eventually, Finally.
- Comparison Indicators – Similarly, Likewise.
- Contrast Indicators – On the one hand, But, Yet, However, Nevertheless, Although.
- Additional Information Indicators – Also, Additionally.
- Sequence Indicators – Firstly, Secondly, Thirdly, Lastly.
- Cause and Effect – Due to, as, since.