Video courses for company/skill based Preparation
(Check all courses)Get Prime Video
Purchase mock tests for company/skill building
(Check all mocks)Get Prime mock
Probability Questions and Answers
Definition of Probability
The best and the most common definition of probability is the chances or possibility of the occurrence of a particular happening or event. Probability is one of the most significant concepts in the field of mathematics that is used in our day to day life. There are a number of uses of probability that we encounter in our everyday life, for example weather forecasting, sports tactics, video as well as board sports, commercial, insurance strategies, and more.
- The formula for checking the probability or chances of an event is:
P(E) = number of simple events within n(E)/ total number of possible outcomes n(S)
- n(E) is the total number of results fortunate to E
- n(S) is the total number of results of the sample space
- P (E) is permanently between 0 and 1.
- The total of the chances of all regular actions should be 1.
- If the action’s possibility is near to 1, the probabilities of an action to happen will be more.
- If the chances of the event is near to 0, the probabilities of an incident to happen will be lesser in number.