Capgemini Aptitude Questions Paper with Solutions 2023
Capgemini Aptitude Solved Questions and Answers
40 mins( Shared with Logical )
Capgemini Aptitude Syllabus 2023
Capgemini Aptitude Questions with Answers 2023
The selection process had three rounds:
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical/HR Interview
Round 1- Written Test
Capgemini’s written test was conducted by Cocubes, and it was an online test. This section is standard for all the branches.
Cocubes Pattern of Questions for Capgemini Pattern is as follows:
- Quants: There were questions on Data Interpretation, speed, and distance, boat and stream, etc. This section was a bit hard because the questions were a little tough to solve.
- Logical reasoning: This was my favorite section as I was able to attend all the questions in the given time.
- Pseudo Code: This section contained questions on C, C++, OOPS concepts, Data Structures & Algorithm. The time limit for this section was 30 minutes. I scored well in this section because my technical skills are strong.
- Essay writing: This was the last section of the first round. The time limit was 20 minutes. But you must be aware of current topics related to politics, economy, national and international happenings, etc.
The sectional and overall cut-off for the test was 70 percentile. I have prepared from the PrepInsta website as they provide interview preparation materials for Capgemini placements. I cleared the cut-off and was called for the second round.
Round 2-Group Discussion
In this round, the students were divided into groups, and a topic was assigned. Topics were related to happening in and around you. In this round, the interviewer expected the students to give valid and relevant points. This round was conducted to check our interpersonal skills. I was confident about my selection as I have good communication skills. Eventually, when the result was announced, I was called for the last round.
Round 3- Technical/HR Interview
The technical interview was elaborative. The interviewer glanced through my mark sheets and started asking questions from every subject. Some in detail and some in an overview fashion. I was asked about the subject that I considered to be my strength. Obviously, a few in-depth questions related to that subject were asked. Then, I was asked about the projects that I had done in the past. I remember he went deep into microcontrollers, signals, and systems.
Later the interviewer took my HR round and asked some personal questions like,
- Are any of your relatives associated with the company?
- What is the biggest
- achievement of your life?
- What are your greatest professional strengths?
- How do you feel about working on nights shift?
- What is your commitment to the company?
Overall the complete experience of the interview was something new for me, and I added more confidence in me.