Infosys Recruitment Process 2021
Recruitment Process for Infosys for Freshers 2021
Here on this page you will get detailed information about updated Infosys recruitment process 2021.This year Infosys has introduced new sections in the Infosys online test. This year Infosys will follow adaptive test pattern.
- Candidates who have registered for Infosys exam will appear for Infosys online test on the confimed date and Time.
- Candidate will receive a link and one time password from Infosys Talent Acquisition team.
About Infosys Test Pattern
|Eligible Stream||B.E/B.Tech, M.sc graduates in Computer Science/Information Technology|
|Backlog||No active Backlog|
|Percentage Critera||65% or 6.5 cgpaor above in Xth, XIIth and Graduation|
Recruitment Pattern of Infosys 2021
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Infosys Recruitment Process and Exam Pattern
|Infosys Test Pattern||No. of questions in test||Time||Difficulty|
|Mathematical Ability||10||35 mins||Medium|
|Analytical Reasoning||15||25 mins||Medium|
|Verbal Ability||20||20 mins||High|
|Pseudo Code||5||10 mins||High|
|Puzzle Solving||4||10 mins||Medium|
Detailed Pattern of Infosys Selection Process 20201
Infosys Analytical Reasoning Recruitment Process
Here below you will get detailed information about Analytical Reasoning 2021.
- Coding Decoding
- Number series
- Clocks and Calendar
- Data Sufficiency
- Most logical choice
- Logical deduction
Infosys Verbal Ability Recruitment Process
Here below you will get detailed information about Verbal Ability 2021.
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Correction
- Sentence selection
- Sentence Completion
- Para Jumbles
- Spotting error
- Fill in the Blanks
- One Word Substitution
Infosys Mathematical Ability Recruitment Process
- Data Interpretation
- Permutation and Combination
- Areas, Shapes, Perimeter
- Speed Time and Distance / Boats and Streams
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss | Mixtures & Allegation
- Problem on Ages
- Number Decimal & Fractions
- Series and Progression
- LCM and HCF
Infosys Pseudo Code Recruitment Process
Infosys Pseudo Code 2021 questions will be asked in exam from below topics
- Data Structure
Infosys Puzzle Recruitment Process
In Infosys exam Puzzle Solving question will test your mathematical and logical ability. you can practice many questions of puzzle solving on our website
After Clearing online test there will be 2 rounds technical and HR Interview of infosys 2021.
Infosys Recruitment Process 2021 Information
- You must login within 15 minutes of the start of the test slot time as the login window will remain open only for 15 minutes once the test time begins.
- System Requirements:-
- Taking the test on a mobile or a tablet is not recommended
- i3 Core processor or higher.
- 4GB RAM
- Functional webcam
- Google Chrome browser version 70 or above with disabled pop-up blocker. Taking the test on any other web browser is not recommended
- stable Internet
- The information below is asked very very frequently in Interviews so remember the information below –
- Founder: N R Narayan Murthy, Nandan Nilekani
- CEO: Salil Parekh
- Founded: 1981
Student Interview Experience for Freshers Recruitment Process 2020-21
- Name: Moorthy Balakrishnan
- Branch: IT
- College: Vellore Institute of Technology
- Type of Interview: On-Campus
Cracking the Infosys interview to get a job was not an easy task for me. One thing which stood vital for all of the student who participated along with me was that the candidate should not have a gap of more than two years in education. Also, the candidate should have attained minimum 60 percent in X and XII and 65 percent in B.Tech with no standing arrears.
The complete interview was divided into two steps:
- Written Test
- HR Interview
- Written Test
When I began with the written test, it comprised of Quantitative, Verbal ability, and Logical Reasoning. The candidates who secured maximum marks in the written test were able to qualify for the technical round. Each section of the written round was allotted with a specific time limit to the answer the questions.
- Quantitative Aptitude comprised of 10 questions to be solved in time frame of 25 minutes.
- Logical Reasoning comprised of 15 questions to be solved in the time frame of 35 minutes.
- Verbal English comprised of 40 questions to be solved in the time frame of 35 minutes.
I can say that the overall, the paper was tricky yet straightforward. All the questions were practical and required excellent grammar and vocabulary to clear this round. Although the written test went well, it could have been better with some more concentration towards the question paper.
There was no negative marking for the online test, but there is a sectional cut-off. The overall level of Infosys written test was fairly moderate. Only those who have cleared the online screening test sat for the next round. I made through this level and, the time came when I had to appear for the next round, i.e., HR Interview.
In the second round, I was expecting a lot of technical questions but the interviewer had more of HR questions.
With the outlook to impress the interviewer, I appeared for the round with a decent dress code. The interview round started with a few basic technical questions such as different between C and C++ and what is a null pointer? Later, the interview put general questions such as:
- Tell me something about yourself?
- Tell me your strengths and weaknesses?
- Why should Infosys hire you?
- Can you give some details on the project you have done?
- Why did you select IT?
The HR round was more about testing behaviour and communication skills. Answering most of the question with the desired confidence level, I got selected in the final round of Infosys interview. I already went through and prepared for such questions at PrepInsta. It gave me the required idea before the arrival of the interview date. Apart from that, good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills proved as an added advantage for me.
- Infosys Interview Experience – 1 (On Campus)
- Infosys Interview Experience – 2 (On Campus)
- Infosys Interview Experience – 3 (On Campus)
- Infosys Interview Experience – 4 (Off Campus)
- Infosys Interview Experience – 5 (Off Campus)
- Infosys Interview Experience – 6 (Referral Drive)
- Infosys Interview Experience – 7 (Referral Drive)