Recruitment Process for Infosys 2019
Infosys has simple recruitment Process for 2019 for all the types for drives conducted the process is same. May it be on campus recruitment process or Off Campus or Referral Drive. We believe that this page will cover all the information that you need to know about the Infosys recruitment Process 2019. Read the whole information on this page.
Infosys 2019 Recruitment Process for Freshers
We at PrepInsta through our network of campus ambassadors in over 800+ colleges in India collect the questions asked in Infosys and do data analysis on them and make our Infosys Preparation course personalised for each student.
There are the following sections and process in the test –
- Logical Reasoning
- Number of Questions – 15
- Time – 35 mins
- Coding Decoding
- Number series
- Clocks and Calendar
- Number of Questions – 10
- Time – 20 mins
- Data Interpretation
- Permutation and Combination
- Areas, Shapes, Perimeter
- Speed Time and Distance
- Boats and Streams
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Mixtures and Allegation
- Verbal English
- Number of Questions – 40
- Time – 35 mins
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Correction
- Sentence Completion
- Para Jumbles
- Fill in the Blanks
- One Word Substitution
Some websites say that Logical reasoning is easy section because of you have to answer 15 questions in 35 mins. However, we believe its quiet the opposite, as its very hard which is why each questions takes about 3-5 mins to be solved.
Post this if the students clear the test then the following interview rounds are there –
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
|Infosys Recruitment Process for Freshers 2019||Cut off||Most Difficult||Avg Time/Question||Correct Ques 90th percentile|
|Logical||9||Cryptarithmetic||2 mins 30 secs||13|
|English||32||Reading Comprehension||45 secs||36|
|Quants||7||Speed Time Distance||1 mins 30 secs||9|
How is Recruitment Process for Infosys Going to be for 2019
- Infosys is likely to begin its regular placement drives from 1st September 2019 in colleges across India.
- Prior to that, this time Infosys has planned to conduct off-campus recruitment on specific dates. This is yet to officially confirmed by Infosys. But it is likely to happen between July – August.
- This off-campus drive has no aptitude questions and is purely technical.
- Students from all the department are eligible for this off-campus drive, given that they have to go through a set of courses and assessments.
- Infosys has rolled out a new App called “InfyTQ” which works on Android (iOS – in progress) where students have to enroll/register. Once Registered the students will have to take up a series of courses and assessments planned for each day which consists of Python, DS, and SQL. This course is expected to have about 130 hours of video sessions.
- Also, there will be an assessment every day and it will have both MCQ questions and descriptive questions.
- On completion of the course, students have to select a specific date (chosen from 4 dates provided by Infosys), where an online test will be conducted in the morning session, those who clear the same will be interviewed on the same day.
Student Interview Experience for Freshers Recruitment Process 2019
- Name: Moorthy Balakrishnan
- Branch: IT
- College: Vellore Institute of Technology
- Type of Interview: On-Campus
Cracking the Infosys interview to get a job was not an easy task for me. One thing which stood vital for all of the student who participated along with me was that the candidate should not have a gap of more than two years in education. Also, the candidate should have attained minimum 60 percent in X and XII and 65 percent in B.Tech with no standing arrears.
The complete interview was divided into two steps:
- Written Test
- HR Interview
- Written Test
When I began with the written test, it comprised of Quantitative, Verbal ability, and Logical Reasoning. The candidates who secured maximum marks in the written test were able to qualify for the technical round. Each section of the written round was allotted with a specific time limit to the answer the questions.
- Quantitative Aptitude comprised of 10 questions to be solved in time frame of 25 minutes.
- Logical Reasoning comprised of 15 questions to be solved in the time frame of 35 minutes.
- Verbal English comprised of 40 questions to be solved in the time frame of 35 minutes.
I can say that the overall, the paper was tricky yet straightforward. All the questions were practical and required excellent grammar and vocabulary to clear this round. Although the written test went well, it could have been better with some more concentration towards the question paper.
There was no negative marking for the online test, but there is a sectional cut-off. The overall level of Infosys written test was fairly moderate. Only those who have cleared the online screening test sat for the next round. I made through this level and, the time came when I had to appear for the next round, i.e., HR Interview.
In the second round, I was expecting a lot of technical questions but the interviewer had more of HR questions.
With the outlook to impress the interviewer, I appeared for the round with a decent dress code. The interview round started with a few basic technical questions such as different between C and C++ and what is a null pointer? Later, the interview put general questions such as:
- Tell me something about yourself?
- Tell me your strengths and weaknesses?
- Why should Infosys hire you?
- Can you give some details on the project you have done?
- Why did you select IT?
The HR round was more about testing behaviour and communication skills. Answering most of the question with the desired confidence level, I got selected in the final round of Infosys interview. I already went through and prepared for such questions at PrepInsta. It gave me the required idea before the arrival of the interview date. Apart from that, good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills proved as an added advantage for me.
- Infosys Interview Experience – 1 (On Campus)
- Infosys Interview Experience – 2 (On Campus)
- Infosys Interview Experience – 3 (On Campus)
- Infosys Interview Experience – 4 (Off Campus)
- Infosys Interview Experience – 5 (Off Campus)
- Infosys Interview Experience – 6 (Referral Drive)
- Infosys Interview Experience – 7 (Referral Drive)