Video courses for company/skill based Preparation
Purchase mock tests for company/skill building
Infosys Eligibility Criteria For Freshers 2021
Infosys Eligibility Criteria 2021
Detailed Information about Infosys Eligibility Criteria For Freshers 2021
Infosys 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Infosys has announced its hiring Process and eligibility criteria 2021 For Freshers. The Pattern of Infosys 2021 is also changed completely this year.
Class 10th, 12th and College Graduation CGPA
65%(6.5 CGPA) or above in Graduation and 60%(6 CGPA) or above in 10th and 12th
Year Of Passing
B.E/B.Tech, M.sc graduates in Computer Science/Information Technology
CSE/ECE/IT/CIVIL/ME/EEE/Automobile/Aeronautical, MCA, M.sc, etc
Arears or Backlogs
No Arears Allowed
Infosys Eligibility Criteria 2020- 2021
- Class 10th Standard : 60%(6 CGPA) or Above
- Class 12th Standard : 60%(6 CGPA) or Above
- College Graduation : 65%(6.5 CGPA) or Above
- B.Tech.(All Branches)
- All Engineering Branches are available
- There should be No Backlogs at the time of Selection Process.
- The education gap should be of maximum 2 years,if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Candidates who have participated in any Infosys Interview process in the last 9 Months are not eligible.
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- The candidates must not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
- 10th and 12th and Graduation original mark sheets and also the copy of all these documents will be required at the time of interview.
- Candidate’s updated resume(copy)
- Passport size photographs.
- An original identification proof issued by the government of India (Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter id, Passport etc.)
Infosys Eligibility Criteria 2021 For Freshers
Infosys Eligibility Criteria Guidelines
This year due to pandemic the Infosys is conducting Online Exam with Home center. There are few requirements one must fulfill while giving Infosys Online Test.
- Functional Webcam
- i3 core processor or higher
- A stable internet connection with at least 2Mpbs download speed and 1 Mbps upload speed
- Uninterrupted Power Supply
- Disabled Popup blocker
- Google chrome version should be 70 or above
- Dress as though you are sitting in a public sitting
- Do not communicate with other person during the test by any means
- Do not use headphones or earphone during test period
- Select a silent location with no background disturbance
- The lightning of room must be bright
- Use of Mobile Phone and Calculators during test is strictly prohibited.
To know more Eligibility Criteria go through the Table below:-
|Education||60% in X/XII and 65% in UG|
|Year of Passing||2020|
|Branch of Study||All Streams|
|Designation||Associate System Engineer|
|Salary||INR 3.50 lacs per annum|
|Education Gap||Maximum of 2 years of education gap|
Infosys Exam Pattern 2021 For Freshers
Infosys has updated its pattern this year and introduced 2 new section in its Hiring Process. Go through the table provided below to know more about Updated Infosys Exam Pattern 2021.
Infosys Exam Pattern:-
Infosys Eligibility Criteria (FAQ's)
Are BCA and MCA Branches eligible for Infosys Drive 2021?
Yes, BCA and MCA Branches are eligible for Infosys Recruitment Drive 2020.
What Is the Cut Off Percentage for B.Tech to be eligible for the Infosys Drive 2021?
The Cut Off for B.Tech candiates in the Recruitment drive of Infosys 2021 is 65% in graduation and 60% in X and XII class.
What is the Eligibility Criteria For Infosys Drive 2020 at Campus Placements?
- 10th 60% and Above
- 12th 60% and Above
- B.tech 65% and Above*
*( B.tech without any standing backlog.)
I have passed out in 2019. May I still apply for Infosys Recruitment Drive?
No, This Infosys Recruitment Drive is exclusively for 2021 Batch students.