Video courses for company/skill based Preparation
Purchase mock tests for company/skill building
Infosys Aptitude Questions and Answers 2021
Infosys Quantitative Aptitude Test Questions
Infosys Previous year Aptitude Questions and Answers
Analytics below shows your performance in various Mocks on PrepInsta
Your analytics for this Subject
Infosys Mocks Completed
Infosys - Quants Mocks Completed
Student Interview experience
My written round was further divided into Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and Verbal English. Each section was allotted with the particular time frame and came with a defined set of questions.
- Quantitative Aptitude – Number of Questions (10), Time Limit (25 mins)
- Logical Reasoning – Number of Questions (15), Time Limit (35 mins)
- Verbal English – Number of Questions (40), Time Limit (35 mins)
- The time allocated for this online test was 1 hour, 35 minutes
- There are no negative marks
- And there was sectional cut off
The average time duration and number of questions for this round are detailed below:
|Section||Duration||No. of Questions|
Before appearing for the written round, I practiced a few previous years’ papers that I found on PrepInsta. It proved very helpful for me to clear the round and get a concrete idea about the expected questions. Now, the last and final level of the Interview was conducted the next day.
The interviewer of the next round was friendly and moderate for the first few minutes. Later, he shifted all together with the series of questions coming my way. He started with,
- Explain your project,
- Tell me two differences between array and pointer.
Well, answering the questions correctly required basic subject knowledge and good confidence to place on the table. This round went a little more moderate when the interview came up with some fundamental questions for the round. The few and significant questions that I remember are:
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Where do you see yourself in next five years?
- Why should Infosys hire you?
With all these questions, the interviewer was checking my behavioral and communication skills. I believe I was rated on the rating scale to make the final selection. After taking a deep breath upon interview completion, I was eagerly waiting for the final result announcements. But, the wait was worth it. I finally got selected the job on the date of the result declaration which was after seven days from my date of interview.