TCS Ninja English Questions and Answers
TCS has changed the pattern and there is no email writing section in the test and thus this section has been introduced. There are 10 questions in this section and 10 mins are given to solve.
PrepSter Study Material
- TCS Ninja Quants Paid Paper
- TCS Ninja Command Line Coding Paid Papers Paid Papers
- TCS Ninja C MCQ Section Paid Papers
- TCS Ninja email Writing Paid Papers
- TCS Ninja Computer Programming
- TCS Ninja English Verbal
No online class in above only study material. Only Previous Papers, if you want to Register for Online Class Register here.
TCS Ninja Verbal Questions and Answers
TCS Ninja Verbal Questions and Answers PAID
- TCS Ninja English Verbal Questions – 6
- TCS Ninja English Verbal Questions – 7
- TCS Ninja English Verbal Questions – 8
- TCS Ninja English Verbal Questions – 9
- TCS Ninja English Verbal Questions – 10
- TCS Ninja English Verbal Questions – 11
- TCS Ninja English Verbal Questions – 12
- TCS Ninja English Verbal Questions – 13
- TCS Ninja English Verbal Questions – 14
- TCS Ninja English Verbal Questions – 15
- TCS Ninja English Verbal Questions – 16
- TCS Ninja English Verbal Questions – 17
- TCS Ninja English Verbal Questions – 18
- TCS Ninja English Verbal Questions – 19
- TCS Ninja English Verbal Questions – 20
Questions – 1
Chatbots are now part of A)_______ cultural narrative and are B)_______ even more sophisticated. It is hard to find C)_______ who has not had an interaction with a chatbot or virtual assistant. As chatbots and virtual assistants D)_______ more sophisticated, they E)______ to respond with increasing empathy and personalisation, F)________ tracking the customer G)_________ . Whether voice or text activated, bots H)_______ able to help users and I)________ and answers 24 X 7, on any device or channel faster than ever J)________ . In fact, more and more people are rating messaging as a top choice for customer service.
E: Will be able
H: Will be
Question – 2
Technology has A)_____ our lives and influenced nearly B)_______ industry, including fitness. From apps to wearables, technology is constantly C)_________ the way D)________ fitness industry.
functions. Mobile technology, fitness wearables and data, and smart equipment E)_______ shaping the way health clubs F)__________ equipment manufacturers operate today. Engaging members via mobile with digital fitness challenges, reward programs, push notifications and wearable integration not only G)_______ fitness operators to H)________ existing relationships with clients I)________ also build J)_________ them.
QUESTION – 3
Anti money laundering A)______ to a B)_______ of procedures, loss and regulations and design to C)_______ , the D)________ of generating income E)________ illegal F)______ .
G)__________ sample covers H)_______ limited I)________ of transaction and criminal behaviours J)_______ are far reaching.
Rainforests 1) ____ a wide variety of ecosystems services, from regulating rainfall to purifying groundwater and keeping fertile soil from 2) ______; deforestation in one area can seriously damage food production and 3) _______ to clean water in an entire region. The value of global ecosystem services 4) _______ estimated at 33 trillion USD each year (almost half of global GDP), 5)______ these services have been taken for granted without a mechanism to make the market reflect their value. Rainforests are also a home and 6) _______ of income for a huge number of people in Africa, Asia and South America. 7) ______ this, economic pressures frequently drive both logical communities 8) _______ national governments in the developing world to 9) _______ these forests in ways that are unsustainable, clear-cutting vast areas 10) ______ fuel, timber, mining or agricultural land.
- has been