TCS Ninja Application Link 2022
TCS Ninja Application Link 2022 For Freshers
TCS Ninja Application Link 2022 for freshers has been discussed on this page. TCS National Qualifier Test 2021 is a pan-India recruitment drive that begins with an online test and continues with interview rounds.
TCS Ninja application link has been provided here.
Students do not have to scour the internet for information.
PrepInsta has a link to the TCS NQT application form. You may register for the TCS NQT test by going to this page.
Application Process: STEPS
Step 1. To access the TCS Next Step Portal, click here.
Step 2. Signup for the TCS Ninja recruiting process and submit your application.
Scenario A. Please login and complete the application form if you are a registered user. Please click on “Apply For Drive” after submitting your application.
Scenario B. If you’re a first-time user, go to Register Now, choose “IT” as your category, and fill out the rest of the form. Submit your application and select “Apply For Drive” from the drop-down menu.
Step 3. Select your test mode (in-center or remote) and then click Apply.
Step 4. Check “Track Your Application” to see how far along your application is. “Applied for Driver” should be the status.
TCS Ninja Application 2022: Eligibility
- Percentage: In Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation, and Post-Graduation examinations, the minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) grades should be 60 percent or 6 CGPA.
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT:- At the time of applying for the TCS Selection process in the highest qualification, students should not have more than one current backlog / arrear / ATKT.
Students should not have any outstanding backlogs or arrears when they join TCS if they are chosen.
- Gap / Break in Education:- If there are any gaps in your schooling, you must declare them.
Extended education (examinations completed after the Board/deadline) University’s should not cause a break in education.
Any interruption in school should not last more than 24 months and should only be taken for legitimate reasons.
Gaps in schooling will be verified using relevant document verification, if appropriate.
- Course Types:- Only full-time courses (not part-time or correspondence) will be considered.
Students who have finished an NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course are also eligible to apply if the previous courses are full time.
All outstanding backlogs should be cleared within the allotted time frame.
- Work Experience:-Students with up to two years of previous work experience are eligible to apply for the TCS Ninja .
- Age:-To participate, students must be between the ages of 18 and 28.
- Courses & Discipline:- Only B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc Engineering Courses from any specialty given by the university / college are eligible to apply.
|TCS Ninja Exam||Information|
UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
|Job Location||Across India|
Ques: When is the last date to register for TCS Ninja Hiring?
The deadline to apply for TCS Ninja Hiring is August 15, 2021; however, we strongly advise you to finish the application procedure, including the ‘Apply for Drive’ section, as soon as possible.
Ques: In my Application Form, I am unable to modify the Full-Time/Part-Time course. So, what should I do now?
If you are unable to alter the Full-time/Part-time course on the Application form, you must contact [email protected] to request that your profile be deleted. After that, you may make a new profile using the same email address.