How to Apply for TCS Ninja
TCS Ninja 2022 Application Process
Details for How to Apply for TCS Ninja 2022 are available her on this page.TCS Ninja has a very complicated process in terms of form filling. Many students who aspire to get hired by TCS just get rejected because they have not filled the application form provided by the TCS.
According to the last time data provided by TCS iON Exam Center around 30% of the applied candidates were not allowed to sit in the exam because their application form was not up to the standards of TCS.
Therefore, here on this page, we have explained each step in detail, so make sure you have opened this page in one tab while applying in TCS Ninja 2022.
Important Dates to keep an eye for....
|16th July 2021||Registration Started|
|15th August 2021||Registration will be ending|
|26th- 28th August 2021||Hall ticket will be issued|
|30th August 2021||Test will be conducted|
|Interview on||Will be informed by mail|
The repercussions of filling this TCS form has already been discussed and that is that your candidature for the exam will be cancelled. So make sure you carefully observe and follow each and every step for How to Apply in TCS Ninja for 2022? For additional details, please see our TCS Ninja 2022 dashboard.
Application Form TCS Ninja for 2022
How to Apply for TCS Ninja in 2022?
There are some steps which you are required to follow while applying in TCS Ninja 2022. The following steps are as follows:
- Get Your self registered on TCS Ninja Page.
- Then click on IT not on BPS.
- Follow the procedure mentioned on the form which includes entering your Name , eMail id, Phone number and various other details.
- Confirm your Registration by filling the OTP recieved on your phone.
- Then move on to filling up the application form of the exam.
- Here also you are required all the ask details.
- Make sure that all the details you are entering are true and are the most recent as well.
- Make sure you double check the details you are entering.
- After completing and double checking all the filled details click on the submit button .
- After filling the form you will be provided with a unique number. Kindly take a snap of that number or take a screenshot. Because this number will help you in finding your result.
To get to know each and every step in detail and screenshots in respect to the filling of the application form please visit our registration page. This page has every needed detail regarding How to apply for TC Ninja 2022?
and for applying directly on TCS Ninja page kindly click on the application link button. You will be re-directed to the main application page.
Ques: What documents are required for TCS selection process?
At the time of the interview and while joining, you must have all of your Xth, XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), UG/PG academic marksheets (till the last semester) and degree certificates readily available (if you are selected).
Ques: How will I know about my test schedule/test related information?
All the test related schedule and announcement rights are hold by TCS iON. So everything about the exam will be conveyed by TCS iON only via mail or will be printed on Admit Card.
Ques: Does registration on TCS iON Next Step necessary?
Yes registering yourself on TCS iON is very necessary. Without registering yourself you will not be allowed to move on to further processes of application. If you have an account on TCS iON Next Step then registering yourself is not required. You can directly login into your account and move forward with your preocess.
Ques: Can I know about the included section in TCS Ninja 2022?
Yes, this time TCS Ninja will be having 5 Sections in all.
- Numerical Ability – 26 Questions – 40 minutes
- Verbal Ability – 24 Questions – 30 Minutes
- Reasoning Ability – 30 Questions – 50 Minutes
- Programming Logic – 10 Questions – 15 Minutes
- Coding – 2 Questions – 45 Minutes
For more information and practice Questions kindly visit our TCS Ninja dashboard.