Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt 2020 | Wipro Elite
Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt 2020
Share with F.R.I.E.N.D.S
|Registration Starts||12th September, 2019|
|Last Day To Apply||23rd September, 2019|
|Hall Ticket Issue||11th October, 2019|
|Online Test||18, 19 & 20th October, 2019|
|Interview Starts on||31st October, 2019|
Wipro Elite National Level Talent Hunt 2019-2020 | Job Role Offered
Wipro will be Selecting Engineering Students all over India for their Elite Natinal Level Talent Hunt 2019-20 Recruitment to take the best students who match their company criteria. The job roles offered by Wipro after the Elite National Level Talent Hunt Recruitment Process for freshers are:
|Job Role and Service Agreement||CTC|
|Project Engineer||INR 3.50 lacs per annum|
|Service Agreement||Applicable for 15 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis|
National Level Talent Hunt - Eligibility Criteria | Wipro Elite
- College Graduation CGPA 60% or above
- 10th Class : 60% or Above
- 12th Class: 60% or above
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap
- No Arrear or Backlog at the time of Selection Process
- If attended any Wipro Interview Process in the last 6 months are not eligible for the Wipro Elite National Level Talent Hunt 2019
Year of Passing
- 2020 as Year of Passing
Qualification & Branch Eligible
- B.E./B.Tech/5 years Integrated – M.Tech
- All Branches Eligible
Wipro Elite National Level Talent Hunt 2019-20 - Hiring Process
All the eligbile Candidates have to go through 3 Rounds of Selection Process
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interview Round
- Hr Interview Round
Below we have explained all the rounds in detail : –
Round 1: Online Written Test
Wipro Elite National Level Talent Hunt 2019-20 will conduct a written/online assessment test to evaluate the basic aptitude knowledge of a candidate.
Online Assessment is of 140 minutes comprising of 3 sections:
- Aptitude Test – Logical Ability , Quantitative Ability , English (verbal) Ability
Duration: 60 mins
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing.
Duration: 20 mins
- Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding.
Duration: 60 mins
Candidate can chose any one of programming language for coding test out of Java, C, C++ or Python
Round 2: Techincal Interview Round
Post Clearing the Online Written Test, the selected candidates will be called over for the Technical Interview Round for Elite National Level Talent Hunt 2019
- Important Points to keep in mind:
- Learn about the Final Year Project – In-Depth
- Learn One Coding Languague
- Learn about the latest technologies used in companies
Round 3: HR Interview Round
Students who will clear the Technical Interview Round will be selected for the final round of selection process i.e. Hr Interview Round
- Important Points to keep in mind:
- Brush-Up your Vocabulary & English Speaking Skills
- Talk about being a Team Player
- Talk about Environmental Protection & Social Issues
Wipro NLTH Sample Questions:-
Question : Which one of the below-given options would be a meaning full order of the following words.
1. Grasshopper 2. Eagle 3. Frog 4. Grass 5. Snake
a) 4, 1, 3, 5, 2
b) 4, 1, 5, 3, 2
c) 1, 4, 2, 3, 5
d) 2, 5, 3, 1, 4
Answer : a)
Grass -> Grasshopper -> Frog -> Snake -> Eagle
Question : If tour one includes E and tour two includes A, which of the following MUST be included in tour two?
d) None of the above
• Tour one must include E and tour 2 must include A, as per the given question.
• By following the condition 4, G cannot be placed in tour 2 with A. So, G goes into tour 1.
• According to condition 3, F should be included in tour 1 along with E.
• And considering the condition one, B goes into tour 1.
• Applying condition 2 is only possible in tour 2 here in this case, because two slots are only available in tour 2.
So the conclusion arrived will be:
Tour 1: E F H B G
Tour 2: A C D
Question : By what number should be 86700 divided to make it a perfect square?
First Prime Factorize 86700, that Gives;
86700 = 2×2×5×5×3×17×17
As factor of 3 is not in Pair.
86700 should be divided by 3 to get a Perfect Square
i.e.- 86700/3 = 28900
Question : Select the word or phrase which best expresses the meaning of the given word: Germinate
Decay : rot or decompose through the action of
bacteria and fungi.
Produce : make or manufacture from components or raw
Sprout : put out shoots.
Breed : mate and then produce offspring.
Germinate : begin to grow and put out shoots after a period
Question : Choose opposite word for-
The whole town was in Amity after the disaster stuck
Malevolence means enmity or hate
Question : A card is drawn from a well-shuffled pack of cards. The probability of getting a queen of club or king of the heart is?
d) None of the Above
Total ways = 52
There is one queen of club and one king of heart favorable ways = 1 + 1 = 2.
∴ Required probability = 2/52 = 1/26
Question : Find the greatest number which on dividing 1661 and 2045, leaves a remainder of 10 and 13 respectively?
In this type of question, its obvious we need to calculate the HCF, trick is
HCF of (1661 – 10) and (2045 -13)
= HCF (1651, 2032) = 127
Question : A dealer buys dry fruits at the rate of ` 100, ` 80 and ` 60 per kg. He bought them in the ratio 12 : 15 : 20 by weight. He in total gets 20% profit by selling the first two and at last he finds he has no gain or no loss in selling the whole quantity which he had. What was the percentage loss he suffered for the third quantity?
Answer: b) 40
Explanation: Total quantity rate =
(12 * 100 + 15 * 80 + 20 * 60) = 3600
For first 2 quantity, (12 * 100) + (15 * 80) = 2400
But he gets 20% profit = 2400 * 1.2 = 2880
So the third quantity = 3600 – 2880 = 720
Actual third quantity rate = 20 * 60 = 1200
Loss suffered = (1200 – 720) / 1200
= 480/1200 = 40 %
Question : The profit obtained by selling an article for Rs 480 is twice the loss obtained by selling for Rs 300. What is the cost price of the article?
Answer: d) 360
Here profit is the twice the loss
Profit = 2 Loss
SP –CP = 2 (CP – SP)
480 –CP = 2(CP – 300)
3 CP = 1080