Wipro NLTH Registration Process 2021
Wipro NLTH Registration Process
Hey PrepSters!! Finally your wait is over and Wipro NLTH has been announced. Don’t panic!! PrepInsta is here to help you out and will provide you all the related information about Wipro NLTH Registration Process and Link.
DATE OF EXAM:- 18 – 23rd of January 2021
About the Test:
Elite National Talent Search 2021 (NLTH) is a fresher recruiting programme to recruit the best of 2021 tech talent around the world. The aim of this initiative is to provide an equitable opportunity for jobs for the most valuable talent from the Computer Engineering, Information Technology & Circuit Engineering streams in India. An ambitious engineering nominee should not miss this chance to be part of an exciting journey with Wipro!
Who can Apply:
- UG, PG and Diploma students of 2021 batch
- B.E./B.Tech / 5 years Integrated-M.Tech
- Branch- CS/IT/Circuital
NOTE: Last date to apply: 5th January 2021
About Wipro NTH
B.E./B.Tech / 5 years Integrated-M.Tech
|Mode of Exam||Online Assessment|
|Registration Starts On||10th December 2020|
|Registration Ends on||5th January 2021|
Wipro NLTH Registration Process 2021
|Founder of the Company||M.H. Hasham Premji|
|Founded||2nd December, 1945, India|
|Package||3.5 LPA to 4 LPA|
What will happen if I fill my form incorrect???
- You will NOT GET YOUR HALL TICKET. Yes you heard it right even a small mistake in the form can be responsible for cancellationof your Hall Ticket.
- Don’t worry we are here to help you in that and make sure you will fill the form correctly and the hall ticket
- Click on the button below and check to how to fill the form correctly.
Step-Wise Wipro NLTH 2021 Registration Process For Freshers
- Below mentioned all the Step-wise Wipro NLTH Registration Process explained.
- To prevent yourself from doing any mistake while filling the form go through the steps in detailed.
These 2 symbols are used in images to make the whole process easy.
You have filled the Form correct
If you have missed any part or filled the form in incorrect way
Step 1: How to Register for Wipro NLTH
- Make sure you have opened this page in your another tab at the time of Wipro NTH Registration
- Follow the steps explained in the page along with iamge
Go through the text and image thoroughly to complete the Wipro NTH 2021 Registration Process.
Step 1 :
Click on Register
Open above page, however make sure that you keep this page open too for checking each step properly !
Step 2 :
How to Apply
Apply here on this button to get yourself Registered for Wipro NLTH
- After clicking on the Apply Now button you will be redirected to a new page that will have Job details, Eligibility Criteria and Test Pattern.
- Go through them and there you will find another Apply button which will redirect you to the main form page.
Step 3 :
Enter your mail id
- This is the easiest step as you have to fill your email id only .
Part 2: Application Form and Candidate Profile
After creating account you will be redirected on this page to fill the other details.
After Clicking on Application form you have to submit 4 section
- Create a Login
- Academic Details
- Candidate’s Qusetion
- Application form Submit
This is the most confusing section of the Wipro NLTH 2021 Registration Process For Freshers. So be very attentive while filling this section.
Step 4 :
This is the main form which you have to fill to get yourself Registered for Wipro NTH.
- Upload your CV (5 MB )and your Photo with a white background.
- After that you will have to create you Login ID and Password
Step 5 :
- All you need to do is to fill your personal details correctly.
Step 6 :
Personal Details- 2
- You should fill your permanent address correctly
- Fill your DOB correctly
- When you click on the drop down of Identity Type you will see various government documents to provide your identity. Choose anyone.
Step 7 :
- Fill you 1oth, 12th Year of Passing and marks obtained correctly.
Step 8 :
- Here to find the correct time zone you will have to search Kolkata.
- After that click on Submit Profile button
Step 9 :
- Here you will have to tick the consent check box provided and then move forward by clicking on the submit button.
Step 10 :
- In this particular step you will have tio choose your diversity and gender
- Diversity will be Asian(Non-Hispanic or Latino)
- After that click on the submit button.
Step 11 :
Job Specific Qusetion
- In this step you will have to choose your backlog and year of passing.
- And then click on the submit button.
Step 12 :
Graduation Detail Form
- Fill your graduation marks, year and other details correctly
- Fill your University Registration number given on Marks sheet or Digital Result.
Step 13 :
- After filling all the details and submitting the form successfully you will be redirected to a page containing your Requisition ID.
- Save the ID for further use
Wipro NTH Registration Process and Steps
Get PrepInsta Prime Course
Get finely crafted PrepInsta Prime Video to ease your preparation!
- 80% of PrepInsta Prime Students, get selected in Wipro NLTH
- Prime Mock Access is included with Prime Video
- Interview and Resume Preparation is also included in Prime Subscription
Analyze your prepration with PrepInsta Prime Mock
- 300+ Topic-Wise Mocks
- All Mocks are based on Wipro NLTH Previous Year Papers
- Detailed analytics and Smart Dashboard
Additional Information (FAQ's)
What is the Exam Pattern for Wipro NTH 2021?
- Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability , English (verbal) Ability.
- Duration: 48 mins
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing. Duration: 20 mins
- Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding.
- Duration: 60 mins
- Candidate can chose any one of programming language for coding test: Java, C, C++ or Python.
What is the eligibility criteria of Wipro NTH 2021?The eligibility criteria for Wipro NTH 2021 is Education
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 65% or CGPA Equivalent to 65% or above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Year of Passing: 2021
Is there any service agreement which Wipro follows after the selection?
Wipro does follow a sevice agreement which will be applicable for 12 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis.
No Spamming on Job Updates
more than 80+ companies will be hiring in partnership with PrepInsta.
Get off Campus drive updates, follow us on our social media