Wipro NTH Registration Process 2022
Wipro NTH Registration Process
Hey PrepSters!! Finally your wait is over and Wipro NTH has been announced. Don’t panic!! PrepInsta is here to help you out and will provide you all the related information about Wipro NTH Registration Process and Link.
REGISTRATION STARTS:- 23rd of AUGUST 2021
REGISTRATION ENDS:- 15th of SEPTEMBER 2021
Online assessment: 25th September’21- 27th September’21.
About the Test:
Elite National Talent Search 2022 (NTH) is a fresher recruiting programme to recruit the best of 2022 tech talent around the world. The aim of this initiative is to provide an equitable opportunity for jobs for the most valuable talent from the Computer Engineering, Information Technology & Circuit Engineering streams in India. An ambitious engineering nominee should not miss this chance to be part of an exciting journey with Wipro!
Who can Apply:
- UG, PG and Diploma students of 2022 batch
- B.E./B.Tech / 5 years Integrated-M.Tech
- Branch- All Branch
NOTE: Last date to apply: 15th of September 2021
About Wipro NTH
B.E./B.Tech / 5 years Integrated-M.Tech
|Mode of Exam||Online Assessment|
|Registration Start||23 Aug|
|Registration End||15 sep|
Wipro NTH Registration Process 2022
|Founder of the Company||M.H. Hasham Premji|
|Founded||2nd December, 1945, India|
|Package||3.5 LPA to 4 LPA|
What will happen if I fill my form incorrect???
- You will NOT GET YOUR HALL TICKET. Yes you heard it right even a small mistake in the form can be responsible for cancellationof your Hall Ticket.
- Don’t worry we are here to help you in that and make sure you will fill the form correctly and the hall ticket
- Click on the button below and check to how to fill the form correctly.
Step-Wise Wipro NTH 2022 Registration Process For Freshers
- Below mentioned all the Step-wise Wipro NTH Registration Process explained.
- To prevent yourself from doing any mistake while filling the form go through the steps in detailed.
These 2 symbols are used in images to make the whole process easy.
You have filled the Form correct
If you have missed any part or filled the form in incorrect way
Step 1: How to Register for Wipro NTH
- Make sure you have opened this page in your another tab at the time of Wipro NTH Registration
- Follow the steps explained in the page along with iamge
Go through the text and image thoroughly to complete the Wipro NTH 2022 Registration Process.
Step 1 :
Click on Register
Open above page, however make sure that you keep this page open too for checking each step properly !
Step 2 :
Apply here on this button to get yourself Registered for Wipro NTH
- After clicking on Apply now button you will be redirected to a page where Eligibility Criteria and other details are given
- You will find Regsiter Now button. Click on that.
Step 3 :
After clicking on Register Now you will be redirected to a page where few other eligibility criteria is given.
- Scroll down and click on the button Apply Now.
Step 4 :
After clicking on Apply Now a popup will come on screen.
- Enter your mail id in the given space and click on Next.
Part 2: Application Form and Candidate Profile
After entering your mail id a new page will open and you will have to fill some basic information.
- Basic Details
- Contact Details
- Current education
- Previous Education
- Internship and Work Experience
- Profile Photo and Document
This is the confusing part so open this page in one of your tab and then fill the form in another tab.
Step 4 :
Here in this section you will have to fill your basic details.
- Enter your details correctly (as mentioned on 10th marks sheet)
- Make sure you have entered correct email address.
- If you are not able to find your college name then you can search by Pin Code.
- If you are not able to find your college you can contact them.
Step 5 :
Basic Details- 2
- All you need to do is to fill your personal details correctly.
- After that click on the terms and Condition and move to Next step
- Once you will click on Save and Next one popup will occur, read your details carefully and then proceed.
Step 6 :
Next is contact details
- Verify your Personal and Primary mail id (you will get an OTP on your given mail id, enter that)
- Fill your Address correctly and then Attach your resume.
Step 7 :
Next is Recent Education.
- Fill all the details correctly.
- This will be your college (graduation/ Post graduation)education details.
- If you are a lateral entry student make sure to fill the checkbox.
Step 8 :
- Make sure you are asking your senior or college TPO about how to calculate Percentage and then only fill the percentage
- If you have/had any backlog, click on the check box.
- And then click on Save and Next to proceed.
Step 9 :
- This is the easy step, you need to fill your 12th Academic Details correctly.
- After 12th you will have to fill your 10th Academic details correctly and you can proceed for next step
Step 10 :
- If you have/had any internship or experience you can fill here.
- This will create a good impression.
Step 11 :
- Once you will click on add Experience this popup will appear on your screen
- Fill all the details correctly and then you can proceed.
- After filling all the details click on the Save and Next button.
Step 12 :
- Upload your recent photo (if possible formal)
- Photo should be very clear.
Step 13 :
- After filling all the details you will have to check one disclaimer
- Click on Agree and Continue.
After doing all the above steps, you will receive one mail from Wipro and you are done.
You can go to your Superset Profile and fill all the other details such as Category etc. If you will do so your profile will be completed and it will good for you.
Wipro NTH Registration Process and Steps
Get PrepInsta Prime Course
Get finely crafted PrepInsta Prime Video to ease your preparation!
- 80% of PrepInsta Prime Students, get selected in Wipro NTH
- Prime Mock Access is included with Prime Video
- Interview and Resume Preparation is also included in Prime Subscription
Analyze your prepration with PrepInsta Prime Mock
- 300+ Topic-Wise Mocks
- All Mocks are based on Wipro NTH Previous Year Papers
- Detailed analytics and Smart Dashboard
Additional Information (FAQ's)
What is the Exam Pattern for Wipro NTH 2022?
- Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability , English (verbal) Ability.
- Duration: 48 mins
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing. Duration: 20 mins
- Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding.
- Duration: 60 mins
- Candidate can chose any one of programming language for coding test: Java, C, C++ or Python.
What is the eligibility criteria of Wipro NTH 2022?
The eligibility criteria for Wipro NTH 2022 is
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 65% or CGPA Equivalent to 65% or above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Year of Passing: 2022
Is there any service agreement which Wipro follows after the selection?
Wipro does follow a sevice agreement which will be applicable for 12 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis.
No Spamming on Job Updates
more than 80+ companies will be hiring in partnership with PrepInsta.
Get off Campus drive updates, follow us on our social media