Video courses for company/skill based Preparation
Purchase mock tests for company/skill building
Wipro Writex Questions 2021
Wipro Writex 2021 Questions and Answers
Here below you will get all the information about Wipro Writex test( Essay Writing) 2021. Essay writing is the most important section in the wipro test. An essay is a short piece of writing that sheds light on any given topic. So below you will get the preparation tips to how to write essay in any examination. This will help you in scoring marks in wipro writex(essay writing) section in the test.
About Wipro Writex Test
|Eligible Stream||B.E./B.Tech / 5 years Integrated-M.Tech|
|Number of Questions||1|
|Time Limit||20 min|
Basic Structure of an Essay
For writing any essay we need to understand the basic structure of Essay. Well structured essay looks good and the meaningful elements can be added to make the essay more scoring.To write a good essay it needs practice. As you know “practice makes a man perfect“. So you need to do practice daily to score good in wipro exam.
1.The introduction paragraph is the most important part. Here you have to put a well thought out introduction so that it leaves a positive impression on examiner.
2. Body-paragraphs can broadly be supportive, critical or narrative. As you can start any argument appropriately in narrative paragraph in which you can describe the topic in detail after that you can move to supportive paragraph where you can put positive facts/ ideas about that topic.So it is important to organize your thoughts and content.
3. Last one is conclusion. Your conclusion should be summarized in such a good way that you can score a additional marks if done properly.
Planning to Write an Essay
Before writing any essay you should think for 1-2 minutes and collect your thoughts about the topic. You can also think the main keywords you want to put in your essay.Use key words in different ways like by using other words in place of it so that it will reflect to examiner that you have good vocabulary.
Outlining the essay
In planning to write an good essay you must organize your thoughts. To outlinining an essay it means write an outline that summarizes your main supporting points. Then you will get an idea what to say in the introduction/conclusion. It will also help in checking whether you are answering all parts of the question.
Conclusion is the most important part in the essay. So you must write conclusion in such way that it sums up your overall ideas while providing a final perspective on your topic.
Essay Writing Mistakes
- Too Much Information and Too Many Facts
- Wrong Formatting
Do’s of effective essay writing
- Make sure you do your outline of the essay summarize your main supporting points.
- Don’t exceed the word limit.
- Pay special attention to the first paragraph.
- Make sure that your essay should have a logical sequence( good formatting )
- Be creative and original while putting your thoughts in the essay.
- Using quality words makes your essay a little different and extraordinary
Wipro Writex Questions and Answers
Here below you will get the some examples of essay that will help you in preparation of essay. These are some examples of Wipro Writex questions and Answers 2020.
- Do you prefer to be just a member of a group or the leader of a group
- Present situation of Agriculture in India compare to ancient days
- Unity in Diversity – Often Discussed, Rarely Practiced
- What are the way the IT people to help an uneducated Public
- Impact of western culture on Indians.
- Internet is boon or bane?
- Demonetisation was good or bad
- Should Euthanasia be accepted or be kept banned.
- Facebook Good or Bad?
- Climate Change
The earth is burning. And we are the reason behind it. An unprecedented rise in the global atmospheric temperature on earth can be termed as global warming. The average temperature on earth has increased by 1.5 degrees Celsius since the last decade. Global warming is not a single phenomenon; rather, a series of interlinked events that fuel the ultimate rise in global temperatures.
The main reason for global warming is the excessive amount of gas emissions in the atmosphere. Greenhouse gases are not inherently bad. In fact, the greenhouse effect is quite important for life on earth. However, when greenhouse gasses in excess amounts get trapped, serious repercussions begin to appear. The polar ice caps begin to melt, leading to the rise in sea levels. Furthermore, the greenhouse effect is accelerated when polar ice caps and sea ice melts.
Another reason for global warming is Volcanic eruptions. One eruption releases the amount of carbon dioxide and ash into the atmosphere which ultimately leads to a temperature rise on earth.
The effect that global warming will cause on earth is extremely serious. There are many effects that will happen in the future if global warming continues. That includes polar ice caps melting, economic consequences, warmer waters, and more hurricanes, the spread of diseases, earthquakes, loss of species, etc.
Global warming needs to be reduced and for that we humans need to move forward and take minor steps. A small step by every human may get us some years to live. The most simple step is to recycle which will reduce the amount of waste produced. This can be done on a minimal basis like we can reuse the container instead of plastic bags, reuse a plastic water bottle, stop using plastic straws, etc.
And we immediately need to stop burning dry leaves and garbage, it releases a lot of carbon dioxide.
The earth is sick and we need to heal the earth. Global warming is a serious issue and many people have lost their lives either by a disease or disaster. It’s high time and we need to start working and make this earth a better place for the upcoming generations.
The lasting impact of Demonetization
Demonetization is the act of removing currency as legal tender. When a legal tender is demonetized by the government, it loses its value in the market, instantly becoming trash. Countries across the globe have used demonetization to counterbalance the economic condition, to check inflation, corruption, and to promote a cashless economy. Demonetization has an immediate effect on many areas, such as consumption, investment, production, and employment. The intensity of its effects depends on the duration of the liquidity shocks.
On November 8, 2016, at 8:15 PM, the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi announced the Cabinet decision to ban 500 and 1000 denomination currency notes. However, this was not the first time, and earlier demonetization was effected in India. One of the issues people ran into was the unpreparedness of the Reserve Bank of India to replace the recalled currency notes with new 500 rupee notes and/or the 2000 rupee notes. This caused an insufficient cash flow for the population and businesses for their daily transactions.
Merits of Demonetization:
- Demonetization helps in closing businesses running on black money and destroying the black money savings of people.
- This stops the circulation of fake money.
- This also stops the unlawful activities that were happening due to the unaccounted flow of funds.
- Pushes people to pay income tax.
Demerits of Demonetization:
- Deeply affect businesses, the whole economy comes to standstill.
- Many regular daily wage workers were jobless.
- The 2000 rupees note is a load on the people as no one wishes to do the transaction with such high-value currency.
- The sudden announcement caused chaos as everyone was running to banks to exchange the notes and the long ATM line made it hectic.
Despite this, if we analyze the advantages versus defects, it will be safe to assume that the past surpasses the latter. Even though there are misery and suffering among the people’s rights at the instant but the estimate is that its advantages will be seen in the long run.