Wipro Writex Questions 2024
Wipro Writex Questions 2024
After a long wait Finally Wipro has announced its drive for 2024 batch and this page with updated with all the latest information of Wipro Writex Test 2024.
Wipro Writex Test( Essay Writing) 2024 holds a position of importance in the overall Wipro Online Exam. This section looks into your communicative capacity and vocabulary. Go through the entire page to know the latest Wipro Writex Questions 2024.
Wipro Writex 2024 Questions and Answers
To describe an essay in brief it can be defined as a short piece of writing that sheds light on any given topic. So below you will get the preparation tips to how to write essay in any examination.
- Basic Structure
- Essay Writing Plan
- Do’s and Dont’s
- Sample Topics
- Sample Essays
|B.E./B.Tech / 5 years Integrated-M.Tech
|Number of Questions
Wipro Writex - Basic Structure of an Essay
Writing a well structured can get you positive marks. Let’s see what the basic structure is:
In the introduction, it is necessary to introduce the topic, define and provide its initial history in brief to make the concept clear to the readers.
Body-paragraphs can broadly be supportive, critical or narrative. Provide details, facts, opinions and insights in the explanatory paragraphs.
Summarize your opinion and take a definite stance in the conclusion. Conclude with added facts or interesting anecdotes.
Wipro Writex - Planning to Write an Essay
- Think and jot down ideas before starting to write the essay.
- Look for keywords, pros and cons, and examples.
- Brainstorm on articles that you can refer to in order to substantiate the essay.
- Organize your thoughts and points with a rough draft.
- Arrange the ideas and points that may comprise the three basic structures of the essay
- Cross check if all the points are correctly supporting or arguing with the given topic.
- Sum up your overall ideas while providing a final perspective on your topic.
- Make sure to tip the scale towards either the pros or the cons.
- Provide added facts to strengthen the essay and improve quality.
Do's and Dont's of Wipro Writex
- Make sure to prepare an outline
- Add more points to one of the sides – pros or cons
- Maintain an optimal length of the essay – 200 – 300 words
- Introduction should be well defined and easily comprehensible
- Arrange the details in a logical sequence – formatting should be ideal
- Be creative and original while putting your thoughts in the essay.
- Using good diction and vocabulary can enhance the quality of your essay
Major errors in essay are caused due to:
- Wrong Formatting
- Exceeding length
- Too Much Information and Facts
Checklist for Wipro Writex (Essay Writing)
Once you are done with the essay, proofread it and try to answer the questions given below:
- Is the essay giving out required information?
- Is the topic well explained?
- Did you establish your point thoroughly in the essay?
- Have you provided both sides of the topic? (pros and cons)
- Did you provide enough examples?
- Are your examples providing added details or are they only exhausting your words?
- Have you concluded the essay strongly?
- Did you follow proper structure and organize your essay?
- Did you use relevant transitions and lines that improve quality?
- Is there any grammatical error in your essay?
- Is you conclusion reflecting definite approach or is it confusing?
- Did you miss out any important point in the essay?
Wipro Writex Questions and Answers
Here below you will get the some examples of essay that will help you in preparation of essay. These are some examples of Wipro Writex questions and Answers 2024.
- Do you prefer to be just a member of a group or the leader of a group
- Present situation of Agriculture in India compare to ancient days
- Unity in Diversity – Often Discussed, Rarely Practiced
- What are the way the IT people to help an uneducated Public
- Impact of western culture on Indians.
- Internet is boon or bane?
- Demonetisation was good or bad
- Should Euthanasia be accepted or be kept banned.
- Facebook Good or Bad?
- Climate Change
Wipro Writex - Sample Practice Essays
The average temperature of the Earth has been increasing continually since the late 19th century. The mean global temperature in the 1960s was 13.9-degree Celsius whereas in 2017 it was 14.9 -degrees Celsius. Thus, no one can deny the fact that the temperatures have been rising on our planet.
Humans have been primarily responsible for the release of harmful gases. Our activities including industrial production, petroleum extraction, transportation, burning fossil fuel, mining, cattle rearing, and deforestation are reasons for global warming. The first impact of global warming is the melting of polar ice caps and glaciers causing a loss of habitat for species in the frozen zone. Losing tonnes of ice could result in the rising of sea levels, and inundation of coastal areas all over the world. Glaciers being the main source, many rivers could dry up if glaciers melt. Global warming and erratic changes in climate patterns are closely linked. Frequent droughts, torrential rainfalls, stronger cyclones have occurred frequently along with extreme heat waves and wildfires.
Global warming impacts food availability too. Agriculture could become a very costly occupation because of floods and droughts.
There are some measures that can prevent global warming like to offset carbon emissions, the Indian government is taking various initiatives. We should go for energy-efficient lights such as LED bulbs. We can drive less and use public transport. Recycling has to be undertaken
We should go to the beaches, parks, and zoos to realize the importance of preserving nature’s gift to mankind. So, yes, Global warming is a real thing and we as the inhabitants of the Planet Earth need to be more cautious and wise when using nature for our good. If not taken seriously, not just the earth, but we will find ourselves too yearning for life and resources to survive.
The lasting impact of Demonetization
Demonetization is the act of removing currency as legal tender. When a legal tender is demonetized by the government, it loses its value in the market, instantly becoming trash. Countries across the globe have used demonetization to counterbalance the economic condition, to check inflation, corruption, and to promote a cashless economy. Demonetization has an immediate effect on many areas, such as consumption, investment, production, and employment.
On November 8, 2016, Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi announced the decision to ban 500 and 1000 denomination currency notes. One of the issues people ran into was the unpreparedness of the Reserve Bank of India to replace the recalled currency notes with new 500 rupee notes and/or the 2000 rupee notes. This caused an insufficient cash flow for the population and businesses for their daily transactions.
Demonetization helps in closing businesses running on black money and destroying the black money savings of people. This stops the circulation of fake money. This also stops the unlawful activities that were happening due to the unaccounted flow of funds. It pushes people to pay income tax.
It can however deeply affect business; the whole economy comes to standstill. Many regular daily wage workers get jobless. The 2000 rupees note is a load on the people as no one wishes to do the transaction with such high-value currency. The sudden announcement caused chaos as everyone was running to banks to exchange the notes and the long ATM line made it hectic.
Despite this, if we analyze the advantages versus defects, it will be safe to assume that the past surpasses the latter. Even though there is misery and suffering among the people’s rights at the instant but the estimate is that its advantages will be seen in the long run.
Get over 200+ course One Subscription
Courses like AI/ML, Cloud Computing, Ethical Hacking, C, C++, Java, Python, DSA (All Languages), Competitive Coding (All Languages), TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Amazon, DBMS, SQL and others