Video courses for company/skill based Preparation
Purchase mock tests for company/skill building
TCS NQT Registration Process and Link 2022
TCS NQT Registration Process
Greetings, PrepSters!! TCS NQT has been announced, and you can find all the details about the registration procedure for TCS NQT below.
The information provided here will assist you in registering for TCS NQT 2022.
DATE OF EXAM:-
30th August 2021 onwards
About the Test
- Conducted online (at Home) and physical (In-Centre)
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
Who can Apply
- UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
- Students with any degree or specialization/discipline.
- Students with up to two years of prior work experience
About TCS NQT
|Degree Holders||B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA/ M.Sc|
|Mode of Exam||Online and Offline Both|
|Registration Starts On||15th July 2021|
|Registration Ends on|
15th August 2021
- There will be no negative marking.
- TCS NQT is adaptive this year.
What if I make a mistake on the registration form?
- If you make a single error while filling out the TCS NQT 2022 Registration Form, your application will be cancelled, and you will not receive your Hall Ticket.
- So go through the instructions above and only then fill out the form.
- We’ve highlighted every conceivable blunder that might occur during the submission of the form.
- Along with the errors, the right way to fill out the form is also stated.
Step-Wise TCS NQT 2022 Registration Process For Freshers
- Below here all the Step Wise TCS NQT 2022 Registration Process is explained.
- Go through the steps in detailed so that you will not do not any mistake during Form Submission.
These 2 symbols are used in images to make the whole process easy.
Arrows indicates You have filled the Form correct
If you have missed any part or filled the form in incorrect way
Step 1: How to Register for TCS NQT
- Open the TCS NQT Registration Process Page in the another Tab
- Then start filling the form by going through this page.
- You will get the TCS NQT Registration Page by clicking on the button below
Go through the text and image thoroughly to complete the TCS NQT 2021 Registration Process.
Step 1 :
Click on Register Now
Open above page, however make sure that you keep this page open too for checking each step properly !
Step 2 : Select Category
On this slide you will get two options to select. Among the two options given you will have to select IT.
Part 2: Application Form and Personal Details
After creating account you will be redirected on this page to fill the other details.
After Clicking on Application form you have to submit 4 section
- Personal Details
- Academic Details
- Subject NQT Test Details
- Application form Submit
This is the most confusing section of the TCS NQT 2021 Registration Process For Freshers. So be very attentive while filling this section.
Step 3 :
This is the easiest part of the form.
- All you need to do is to fill your personal details correctly.
Step 4 :
- Select your Institute name, Qualification and Year of Passing by clicking on the drop down bar.
- Select the nearest test location of your choice.
Step 5 : Answer Security Questions
You have to follow some security steps. They are just to make sure that the site isn’t accessed by any bot.
Step 6 :
After clicking on the submit button it will ask to confirm the details entered by you. If the entered details are correct, you can proceed furthur.
Step 7 :
Note down your Application ID
You will get your TCS NQT registration ID in this process.
Step 8 :
Sign in to continue fillling application form
Once you will get the reference number you can continue to fill the application form by signing in.
Step 9 :
Continue Filling your Personal Details
Fill all the required details in the personal details section. Once the details are filled, You can proceed by clicking save and continue.
Step 10 :
Academic and work experience details
In this section, you have to fill the information related to your education :
- Higher qualification details
- Graduation details
- XII Grade or equivalent details
- X Grade details
- If you have done any other course, then you can mention that under “Any Other Qualification ” section.
- Work Experience Details if any.
Press Save and Continue after filling the details.
Step 11 :
In this section you have to fill details mentioned below:
- Languages Known
- Your Achievements ,Scholarships or certificates if any.
- And last but not the least Your CV and your photograph.
Step 12 :
Application Form Preview and Declaration
This is the final section. Here you have to preview the application form by clicking on the Application Form Button and fill the declaration part.
Step 13 :
Apply for TCS Recruitment Drive
This section allows you to select the mode of your exam. If you want to appear from home then go for Remote else if you want to appear in exam from center decided by TCS then you can go for In-Center option.
Step 14 :
Status of Application Form
On this page you can see the status of your application form. If you want to track your application you can select on the tack my application option.
Step 15 :
Once you successfully submit your registration form you will get the mail.
Information about TCS Registration Process Steps 2022
- Make sure you are eligible for TCS NQT Registration Process.
- If you will fill the form incorrectly your Registration will automatically get cancelled and you will not receive any Hall Ticket.
- To ensure that you are filling the form in a correct way please go through the page in detail.
Basics Step for TCS NQT 2022 Registration Process For Freshers
Overview of Registration Steps
- Go to the TCS NQT Registration Process link.
- Then click on the Register now button.
- Now If you have ID Password then login through it otherwise you have to create new account and only then you can login.
- After clicking on the button fill the information correctly to create your account.
- Now you need to fill all the details such as Personal Details, Academic Details, Examination Mode and Subject NQT Test to proceed the form.
- You will be asked to upload your photograph
- Verify the details again and then click on the submit button to Submit your form.
- You will receive a confirmation mail from TCS.
Additional Information (FAQ's)
Shall I build my profile under the headings of ‘BPS’ or ‘IT’?
Students should build profiles in the category of “IT.”
If I already have a CT/DT reference number, what should I do? Is it necessary for me to re-register?
No, you do not have to re-register. Please complete the Application Form and click the ‘Apply for Drive’ button.
My profile was established wrongly under ‘BPS.’ What am I supposed to do now?
If you built your profile under BPS improperly, you will need to create it again under ‘IT’ using your own alternative Email ID.
Send an email to [email protected] if you want your BPS profile removed.
Is it possible to make adjustments to my profile because I committed certain errors?
Once the profile is in the Application Received / Applied for Drive state, only minor modifications may be made. As a result, we ask that you carefully fill out the application form.