How to get a Job in Product Based Company as a Fresher
What do you mean by product based companies?
“How to Get Placed and Prepare for Product based Companies” is most asked questions who wish to work for a product based company. You need to know few points to prepare for placement. Here are few tips and tricks on how you can achieve what most people dream of.
- Tips to get placed in Product based Companies
- How to prepare for product based companies?
How to prepare for product based companies?
- Resumes should be crisp and to the point.
- Do not put extra information.
- Certifications stands you out above anybody else.
- We at PrepInsta offer Nano Degree certification courses which will bosst up your resume
- It is divided into two section, Aptitude and Coding.
- PrepInsta provides you the best Prime Mock and Prime Video to clear the written test
- To start off, you need to know the pattern of the company you are planing to sit for.
- Then select the topics which you are good at and start solving them.
- Make sure to go through the concepts of C, C++ and Java for the coding round
- Start solving the Mock Tests
- Now that you have cleared the written exam cones the hardest section.
- In product based companies, there can be 2-3 technical interview rounds.
- Other than languages, concepts of DSA, OOP, DBMS etc are very important for this round
- PrepInsta has 100 technical interview codes ready for you along with concepts of DSA, DBMS etc
- All companies have some common technical questions that are asked during Technical Interviews, read most asked technical questions for product based companies here: Top 50 Technical Questions for Product Based Companies.
- Congratulations, you’re almost there.
- Here the first impression is your last.
- Your attitude and your confidence does all the talking here.
- Make your introduction quite impressive.
ADDITIONAL GROUP DISCUSSION
- Some companies take an additional group discussion round.
- This can be an unpredictable round so you need to prepare for it.
- Generally, the interviewer gives a point at he very moment.
- They check your body language, communication skills etc.