Hexaware Verbal Ability Questions and Answers 2023
Hexaware Verbal Ability Question with Solution For Freshers 2023
Adaptive/ Non- Adaptive
Read about the updated syllabus
Analytics below shows your performance in various Mocks on PrepInsta
Your analytics for this Subject
Hexaware (New) Mocks Completed
Hexaware New- Verbal Ability Mocks Completed
Verbal Preparation Section
Hexaware Interview Experience 2023
There were totally 5 rounds in the recruitment process:-
- Online assessment round
- Coding test
- Communication assessment
- Technical interview
- Hr interview
I prepared for all these rounds from PrepInsta. They provided mock questions which were really helpful and I practiced those mostly.
Round 1:- Online Assessment Round
This was the first round and was conducted on CoCubes. There were aptitude and technical questions asked in this round. The segregation was like this:-
- Online Aptitude Test and Tech Domain Test
- The online aptitude test was 45 minutes long, and there were 45 questions. Which included questions from quants, logical and verbal ( each section had 15 questions).
After this, there was the Tech Domain Round. There were 30 questions and the time duration was 30 minutes. This included questions on pseudo codes and computer fundamentals.
- Coding Test
- This round was conducted the next day after the assessment round. It was 60 minutes round and there were 2 questions.
- Write a program to find the sum of n natural numbers.
- Write a program to find the factorial of a number using the recursive method.
- Communication Assessment
This round tests communication skills. It was around 45 minutes and there were 67 questions in total. There were different types of questions, in some questions you have to listen to the audio clip and then answer accordingly. In some questions you had to repeat the sentence you heard. There were also questions where we had to speak on a topic for one minute.
- Technical Interview
The technical interview round was conducted two days after the communication round. This round was around 30 minutes long. The questions were from various technologies and programming languages like Java, C, and Python. There were also questions on DBMS and DSA.
- Write a program to reverse a number.
- Write a program to find the greatest of two numbers.
- What is inheritance?
- What are the types of inheritance?
- Tell me two differences between method and constructor.
- Differentiate between local and global variables.
- What do you mean by ternary operator?
- What is a queue?
- What is a multidimensional array?
- What are the different types of data abstraction in a database?
Additionally, he also asked me to explain my project.
- HR Interview
This is the last round. The round was 20-25 minutes long. The questions included:-
- Introduce yourself.
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- What do you know about Hexaware?
- Why do you want to join Hexaware?
- Any questions?
This was all for my Hexaware Interview. I got the selection email after one week.