It was 75 minutes long and was divided into aptitude and technical questions. There were no coding questions asked in this round.
The first section was 45 minutes long and had 45 questions from numerical, verbal and logical ability. The second section was 30 minutes long and had pseudo codes and computer fundamentals.
This round is only included in PGET test pattern and not in GET.
This section included 2 coding question one of moderate difficulty and another of little higher difficulty to be answered in 60 mins.
This was a 45 minutes long round and had questions testing our speaking and listening skills. The questions were very easy. They would give some sentences which we had to read out loud. Also there would be some topics on which we have to speak.
This was conducted two days after the communication round. My interview was around 30 minutes and the interviewer asked a lot of questions from my project and internships. Some of the questions included:-
- Introduce yourself.
Tell me about one of your projects.
- What was your experience like while working on this project?
- Did you have any trouble working with your team members?
- What was your role while making this project?
Then he asked me about my internship.
- Tell me about the organization where you were doing your internship.
- What were your day to day activities during this internship?
- What technologies did you worked on?
- What was your biggest takeaway from this internship?
He also asked me some questions on java and dbms.
The last round was the HR interview. It was a brief interview around 20-25 minutes. The interviewer asked for my id proof and also about my school and college marks. He also asked me some questions like:-
- Are you comfortable with night shifts?
- After the training period, are you ready to relocate?
- Do you know what services Hexaware provides?
- Who is the CEO of Hexaware?
These were all the questions from this round. After the interview, the interviewer told me to wait for a few days for the results. I got the email one week later that I was selected.